Modeling Exile nearly over...

So, I finished my last project over three years ago. Then packed up to move. And as soon as I moved, jumped into a refresher course and joined a squadron getting ready to deploy...

...and deployed three times in three years.

But, as you can see, I'm tantalizingly close to getting back in business.

photo.jpg

I have one more bin of stuff to get to in the garage (which is still showing the effects of my moving 3 years ago, and the now-wife moving in two years ago... there's still some trips to the thrift store ahead of us...), then I can get to the collection of built models so I can inspect them and repair any moving damage.

Also, I figure that unlike my single days, the bookcase in the living room is probably not a super terrific display option any more. So I'm figuring some lightweight simple shelving to go around the walls of the 3rd bedroom I'm using as office/workshop/mancave. 1x10 or so on simple brackets, about the height of the top door moulding ought to do it.

Looks good Kolja!! I'm jealous.

My 'big return' to the hobby took a butt-kick'n again. My last bench space lost out to reshuffling. I just have zero room now - and all my model stuff is stacked in a nasty pile in my garage.