The Modern Hog Guide

I think it will still be in the Fall sometime. I have another project or two to finish up, but I think I'm still on schedule.

The Trumpeter kit can be built into a beauty with some work.

Jake

I'm counting on it Jake! I've got the kit, Cutting Edge interior and exterior upgrade kits and even the Big ED Eduard kit all ready to go. What I lack, is reference pics!

I'm counting on it Jake! I've got the kit, Cutting Edge interior and exterior upgrade kits and even the Big ED Eduard kit all ready to go. What I lack, is reference pics!

I think the book I should be able to get this out this Fall, depending on the other two projects shake out. Even if the book isn't yet available, I can hook you up with the refs you need.

Jake

Pig's working on the 2nd Edition of the Scale Viper, and he's also doing another on a different jet subject. Think USMC, Navy, and export.

Jake

I know what it is! But I'm not telling. ;)

Oh, never mind..I see Jake's already mentioned the subject.

I was extremely honored to have been asked to contribute to it so can't wait to see it in print.

Cheers,

Eric

Edited by Eric Larson
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm confused (Mom always said I was slow but I thought she was talking about my foot speed).

Are there plans to print a newer version of the detail pics book? I have ordered the 21st Century Hogs book (looks awesome) but would also like a detailed reference book. Are you planning to produce any kind of a detailed references shot book?

Thanks!

Pete from Seattle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Pete. yes, The Modern Hog Guide will be reprinted in early 2014, right after Bases of the World, Volume I returns from print around the first of the year.

Jake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...