Revell EC-145 Lee County MedStar Question

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what color the kit is molded in? I am planning on building an aircraft for the Pediatric Critical Care Transport Team that I work for. We currently contract with Stat Medevac for flight services, but are doing more and more flights. There is scuttlebut that in the next few years, that we may eventually have our own aircraft. I plan to come up a graphic scheme similar to what is on our ambulances. They are only a few months old, and feature full graphics wraps. I plan to use a white base for the aircraft and accent it with medium to dark blue graphics. Thus, a white or light gray plastic would be great. I do own one of the early ADAC EC-145 releases, but do not look forward to having to cover the bright yellow plastic. I will probably use much of the kit on my EC135 project. Sorry for rambling on, just excited about another new project on the drawing board... Thanks. :D

David

Why not use a white or grey primer first.

I plan to use a white base for the aircraft and accent it with medium to dark blue graphics. Thus, a white or light gray plastic would be great.

Gents,

Thanks for the confirmation! Tank - As per the quote above, I was trying to eliminate the amount of paint that had to be applied to the model. I plan to use many of the appropriate parts from the ADAC kit on my EC-135 conversion. :D

David