I cannot believe a year has gone by already. I want to thank everyone for their participation! Some outstanding models were built.

Feel free to keep posting in the threads, and complete anything in progress.

To be totally honest, I do not know the status of any end-of-build prizes or the judging. I will try and find out.

Once again, thank you all.

Regards

Ken

At NAS Pens, they had all the leftover Centennial merchandise one one little rack....all the sweet windbreakers were small and medium.....

had to beg to get some decals.....

like the group build, I just waited too late. Got two done but didnt post pics.....

-Jim

Thank you to everyone who made this GB possible!

I only got one build done for it, but it at least has the distinction of being the only non-Canadian subject on my model shelf. And, I did get to feast my gaze on some gorgeous builds!

Thanks again, everyone!

A heck of a gb for sure. Take your time Ken with the contests or raffles or whatever. Hope everyone keeps working on their projects.

thanks, working on trying ot get details on sponsors' donations

Hah, I thought I had a few more days to go... I still have two Tomcats, an A-12 and a Skyknight on the bench and nearing completion.

you can still finish and post here, the forum will be staying online

Do we have to email you the images to be included in the raffle or does the completed page on here count? I only emailed you pics of my dad's Corsair present but never emailed the other ones.

I don't care about the "contest" as I have no chance but the raffle is cool.

Pm me if faster or email. kpete879 (at) att (dot) net

Do we have to email you the images to be included in the raffle or does the completed page on here count? I only emailed you pics of my dad's Corsair present but never emailed the other ones.

I don't care about the "contest" as I have no chance but the raffle is cool.

Pm me if faster or email. kpete879 (at) att (dot) net

Kris - great question - the completed thread is fine. I will be sure to check both places for names of all completed ones.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...