Fujimi 300SLR? In an Enthusiast Series box?!? :blink: Details, please. Is it a re-box of the Monogram kit, or Fujimi's own tooling?

It's the old Revell kit, re-boxed for the Japanese market. Not sure if the Revell kit itself is the same as the Monogram.

Vince

I am ready for the GB!

Although it will take me all year to complete one kit!

Vince

If you ever feel like donating any of those Studio 27, AMC, MFH kits, I will gladly send you my address and pay for the shipping! :jaw-dropping:

-Dave

If you ever feel like donating any of those Studio 27, AMC, MFH kits, I will gladly send you my address and pay for the shipping! :jaw-dropping:

-Dave

Ditto

I am beyond envious of that stash. I want that Force India F1 in a bad way. Also that 1/12 McLaren!

-Dave

Is it bad that I'm more interested in the Short S23 then I am the cars? :blink:

Anyway, I'm in with a Tamiya Ferrari 312T.

The stash is the result of spending too much time going between Europe and Japan, and too much disposable income at the time!

I've actually stopped buying kits - gien my current rate of production I have enough to last me for a good 20 years....

Vince