Revell Germany 1/32 He219

Apparently Revell Germany were telling folks at IPMS/UK that their next big 1/32 kit will be the 219. I'd heard through the grapevine that a bunch of Germans were at NASM photographing theirs a while back, so 1+1 in this case equals 219 :)

So is the virtual total lack of responses here indicative of the enthusiasm for new 1/32 Luftwaffe aircraft kits?? Should Revell be listening?

This is ARC and this is;

1. Luftwaffe related

2. 1/32 scale

3. Props related

So I wouldn't read too much into this, 4 pages of discussion at LSP. If they were releasing something that started with "F" and ended in "teen" in 1/48 people here would be coming out of their skin with excitement.

Apparently Revell Germany were telling folks at IPMS/UK that their next big 1/32 kit will be the 219. I'd heard through the grapevine that a bunch of Germans were at NASM photographing theirs a while back, so 1+1 in this case equals 219 :)

I resisted the temptation of the 1/32 JU88 and HE111, but i will buy the UHU. A 1/32 Mosquito NF would be a nice to go alongside(hint,hint)

Don

• 11 months later...

I have it - and it is a very nice kit. I can get together main parts without glue - and all fits perfects. Yes, i have it here a few flashes, but details are sharp -not at oldest Ju-88A-1. Maybe some modelers make a rivets. I think you can buy too new canons - but - this is all. But-beware -it is a really huge plane :) You need a hangar :D

I waiting for new P-61 from Trumpeter, but - it is probably a very expensive kit, not cheap as He-219 from RoG. And i hope for a new Mosquito NF-II/FB.Mk.VI, Beaufighter Mk. IF/VIb.... I can't understand why DML can't relase an Bf 110G-4 and Revell Ju-88C/G "Zerstörer". When i was a kid i love a book -non fiction - Gentlemens od dangeours nights - it is story of CS airmen from 68sqdn. R.A.F... Yes, and - i need a new tool Hurricane Mk. IIC ! (This is one of most important fighters of WW-II and we have in short time a four (!!!) N.T. kits of P-51D (DML, Trumpy, Tamiya, Zoukei-Mura) or three Bf 109E (Eduard, Trumpy, DML) but not Hurri-and this fighter won Battle of Britain ! Czech ace of aces, Karel "Kutt" Kuttelwasher flying this version in Night intruder operations :( I like night fighters :))) (Radars, dark camos, canons...) Oh, sorry.... It is a little o/t...