Ju-87 D-5 Stuka

Well then, there we are...another kit moved from the stash to the displaycase :D

I´m really having a good year here, perhaps I´ll even finish one more kit before the year´s out....

This build was a pretty nice one actually...had a dip in building mojo for a while but that´s as usual this time of year.

This was a first for me, all done in Life Color...I exchanged my color stash to non toxic non stinking acrylic paints in one go!

I have to say that I like them, they took some gettng used to but now that I know what I´m doing they´re wonderful!

On to the pics....a picture intensive thread as usual (but hey, who uses a telephone modem these days anyways?)

About the paintjob and finish I can mention that I didn´t go for a entirely flat finish since it´s 1/32 scale I think a satin finish is just right.

As usual it´s a 4 parter...

DSC_4106.jpg

DSC_4110.jpg

DSC_4114.jpg

DSC_4120.jpg

DSC_4121.jpg

DSC_4122.jpg

DSC_4124.jpg

DSC_4135.jpg

DSC_4140.jpg

More in part 2

I'm the new guy. While I was looking around the site to see what people were doing I came across this beautiful example of modelling and it was the one that made me hit the 'Register' button. What a fantastic looking model. I have the 'Night Stuka' by Hasegawa in this scale so I know how big she is. Excellent stuff.

Peace.

I'm the new guy. While I was looking around the site to see what people were doing I came across this beautiful example of modelling and it was the one that made me hit the 'Register' button. What a fantastic looking model. I have the 'Night Stuka' by Hasegawa in this scale so I know how big she is. Excellent stuff.

Peace.

Thanx :D

Kinda made me blush :P

Heh, there´s always somthing to push you over the edge into something, enjoy :D