ISRAEL F-16A AND F-15D

You 1st need top decide on an era, then let us know.

The A/C progress quite often, so it's best to find a photo of the a/c you want to build and build it to that pic, you just can't throw an answer to a blanket statement like yours,your going to get 100 different answers.

You can build them straight from the box hand have the early versions when 1st acquired from the US.

The only mod I can recommend that will apply to all F-15's is to add the mass balancer to the top of the tail, both tails should have the small balancer.

curt

the F-15D ΒΑΖ have different cockpit and what color it is?

If you want build an D Improved Baz , the pit color is black.

Send me a PM with your mail and i send you some pics of that area , I can't post here these pics 8 copyright mate...).

Gianni

About an idea of F-16A conversions:

My link

My link

Those parts are no suitable for the last ex USAF Netz. Check your references...

Simone.

It is correct for the Peace Marble IV delivery 1994, they came as Block 5 and 10 which have the small stab, and were not fitted right away with the Chaff Flair dispensers. So it is a correct fit or should I say lack there of.

This also applies to the Peace Marble I delivery, the first F-16's to be delivered, they did not get the external upgrades till the mid 80's, so if you were to build a Bakaa Vally or Osirak Nuclear Reactor raid bird it would be a standard USAF type airframe configuration.

The only common external feature I notice is the comm antenna under the intake in front of the nose gear.

There's a common misconception that an IDF/AF F-4 must have a external refueling probe, and the F-16A has to have Chaff/Flair dispensers, not so.

Curt

f164(1).jpg

f167.jpg

Edited by Netz

Do you have anymore shots of 715? that is one of the 5 "D"s based on the "E" airframe.

I'd like to see the gear doors (bulged or not)main wheels and the right side of the cockpit fuselage.

I wonder what the cockpit layout looks like "D" or "E" ??

Curt

Do you have anymore shots of 715? that is one of the 5 "D"s based on the "E" airframe.

I'd like to see the gear doors (bulged or not)main wheels and the right side of the cockpit fuselage.

I wonder what the cockpit layout looks like "D" or "E" ??

Curt

Unfortunately these are the only photos I got of it.

Both Eagles had full fencing and a generous distance buffer. As the crews didn't bother coming out to man the displays, I couldn't ask anyone to let me closer.

• 3 weeks later...

It is correct for the Peace Marble IV delivery 1994, they came as Block 5 and 10 which have the small stab, and were not fitted right away with the Chaff Flair dispensers. So it is a correct fit or should I say lack there of.

This also applies to the Peace Marble I delivery, the first F-16's to be delivered, they did not get the external upgrades till the mid 80's, so if you were to build a Bakaa Vally or Osirak Nuclear Reactor raid bird it would be a standard USAF type airframe configuration.

The only common external feature I notice is the comm antenna under the intake in front of the nose gear.

There's a common misconception that an IDF/AF F-4 must have a external refueling probe, and the F-16A has to have Chaff/Flair dispensers, not so.

Curt

Ultimately:

If that are the parts at issue:

Parts.jpg

First option is:

1982A.jpg

I have HASEGAWA F-16A 1/32 AND F-15D REVELL 1/32.What i have to do to make them Israel.

You 1st need top decide on an era, then let us know.

The A/C progress quite often, so it's best to find a photo of the a/c you want to build and build it to that pic, you just can't throw an answer to a blanket statement like yours,your going to get 100 different answers.

I'm missing the point. What are you trying to prove with the multiple photos?

I try to help a friend. This is all. I think it's simple to understand... <_<

I try to help a friend. This is all. I think it's simple to understand... <_<

Hi Simone,

I think numbering the parts and showing where they go on the various F-16 types in Israeli service is very useful. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the effort, it certainly helps clear-up the various configurations over the years.

Excellent reference work Simone, I`m saving the pics you posted for a couple of F-16 builds I have for the new-year, thank you. :cheers:

Cheers, Ian

Hi Simone,

I think numbering the parts and showing where they go on the various F-16 types in Israeli service is very useful. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the effort, it certainly helps clear-up the various configurations over the years.

Excellent reference work Simone, I`m saving the pics you posted for a couple of F-16 builds I have for the new-year, thank you. :cheers:

Cheers, Ian

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your appreciation. :cheers:

I'm happy for that! :banana:

Good modelling my friend! :thumbsup:

All the best.

Simone.

Note that the antennas 1,1a and 2 are common communication antennas, and can be seen way back to early jets,antenna 1 was commonly found between the ventral strakes, but was moved forward. Antenna #3 is a GPS antenna and would only bee seen from the mid 90's onward (as GPS technology was not shared by the US), #4 Chaff Flair were not mounted on B model F-16's.

Curt