Hobby shops in Malaysia and Singapore

So it looks like I'll be in Malaysia and Singapore, and will be hitting the shops for stuff to send home. Are the prices there generally the same between the two countries? I'll primarily be looking for Trumpeter, Hobby Boss and Academy stuff. Thanks!

not sure about Malaysia, but in Singapore you can look for Miniature hobby. They are located in a factory like building. They do offer good discount on Academy kits when I was there

8 Burn Road

#14-16, Trivex

Singapore 369977

Tel: 97613903

Another place to check out is Hobby Point in Tiong Bahru Plaza, #05-05A. They used to offer the same discount on Academy and Italeri kits as Miniature, about 30-40% off the sticker price.

Song

Hi Song,

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll definitely check both out. Is Hobby Point new? I used to live in Telok Blangah. Wish that was a round when I lived in the area - I had to go all the way to Orchard Road back then.

not sure about Malaysia, but in Singapore you can look for Miniature hobby. They are located in a factory like building. They do offer good discount on Academy kits when I was there

8 Burn Road

#14-16, Trivex

Singapore 369977

Tel: 97613903

Another place to check out is Hobby Point in Tiong Bahru Plaza, #05-05A. They used to offer the same discount on Academy and Italeri kits as Miniature, about 30-40% off the sticker price.

Song

Hi Song,

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll definitely check both out. Is Hobby Point new? I used to live in Telok Blangah. Wish that was a round when I lived in the area - I had to go all the way to Orchard Road back then.

Hobby point has been around for as long as i can remember