Need to contact Sprue Brothers (not email)

I am having a problem with an order for Sprue Bros (first time) but I really need to contact them asap. Apparently they are shipping my order to the wrong address (WAAAY wrong!) even though the email invoice has the right address. I'm trying to contact them by all I can find is the email address. I have sent email - but no response yet and I need to contact them soon (the tracking number indicates the package is being delivered today in VA - not CO). Anyone know their direct number???

(816) 759-8484

I'm not sure how your items got shipped to the wrong address. From what I've seen, they don't hand-enter any addressess. The address that has been typed on the order is pulled into the processing form by the computer program. Whatever address is on the order is the address that it gets shipped to. Could it be that whoever is delivering it screwed up? In that case, there's nothing that Sprue Brothers can do about it.

I had this happen once not to lone ago, about three months ago i think. what happened is that they mixed up the shipping labels on my box and another guys box. I just emailed them and they took care of it. Though it did take a while to sort out, but i cant really complain because they gave me a 20 dollar gift card. Which was nice of them. what they will likely do is they will contact the other person that got your package and then send you both a new shipping label with each others addresses on them so that you can just send the box with the other person order straight to him and like wise.

I had this happen once not to lone ago, about three months ago i think. what happened is that they mixed up the shipping labels on my box and another guys box. I just emailed them and they took care of it. Though it did take a while to sort out, but i cant really complain because they gave me a 20 dollar gift card. Which was nice of them. what they will likely do is they will contact the other person that got your package and then send you both a new shipping label with each others addresses on them so that you can just send the box with the other person order straight to him and like wise.

That's where the human factor comes in! I had forgotten about the shipping labels. That would make sense.

The phone number for Sprue Brothers has been disconnected. I called 411 and they gave me the same (disconnected) number.It seems Sprue Brothers isn't a very well run business.I won't order from them again.

Hmmm, 2 posts on ARC, both about problems with SB. Me thinks there's a troll here! Disconnected? I just called the number I posted above and lo and behold, I got through. As to not being a very well run business, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. They have set the industry standard for on-line hobby shops. The reason the old number doesn't work is they have moved to a bigger facility because their sales have grown so much. SB is extremely accomodating unless they have to deal with unreasonable tools.

What ever address you listed on your order or what ever you have selected if you used Paypal as the destination address is the address which it will be shipped.

Did you try emailing them? They are not a phone in order house like other retailers...their shopping is purely internet driven. Every one that works there has one main purpose, to fulfill orders, they don't have operators standing by to take your call.

sales@spruebrothers.com

Yes they do have working phones, I am on the phone with them at a minimum of once a day. If you call and no one answers, its because they are not at their desk, but out working at getting orders picked and shipped.