Vote here

Hi all- as part of the group build, we are going to have folks vote for their favorite build! Simply click the link above, take a look over the builds, and then click the link at the top of the build's page. That'll open up your mail program. Enter the number of the build and send. It is simple as that!

Please vote only once, and for only one build.

Voting is open until end of day 10 December 2011. I have not included any of my builds.

The top 3 vote recipients will win prizes...hopefully Fuji will chime in with what they are, but I think they will be nice.

Then after this, a single one will be selected by a senior Naval officer. That person will also win a prize.

Other prizes will be awarded in a random raffle selection.

thanks,

Ken

Not with "best builds" I don't. Lots of stuff WAY better then anything I can do. I'm hopeing for the "Well the guy built 13 models so lets give him an appointment with a shrink" prize.

My duty is done

now as tempted as i was to vote for my own... there where so many good builds so i decided to vote for the one i enjoyed following in their WIP tread,and because it looks really nice.. MINE.. lol just kidding voted for # awww i cant say it!

Btw Ken you should have included yours you deserve a win as much as anyone here !!

Thanks again for all the work you put into this

Cheers

Neo

Sent my vote in.

The other models in the completed build thread will be included in the raffle yes? Or does everyone just get one raffle ticket?

Love the way you presented that on the page.

I may be contacting you at the end of our racing GB.

Not with "best builds" I don't. Lots of stuff WAY better then anything I can do. I'm hopeing for the "Well the guy built 13 models so lets give him an appointment with a shrink" prize.

You have some competition on that one.

Thanks to all paricipants and voters!

The envelope please....

1. Simone Fiorito "f12aaa"

"Polish" PE set, Shull24 Exhaust nozzles, Wolfpack-d bomb racks BOL rails and LANTIRN, G-Factor landing gears, Royale Resin fuel tanks and wheels, Crossdelta set, Fine Molds Pitot tube and AOA probe, Fightertown decals.

DSC_0016.jpg

2. Pjotr van der Ploeg "Pete"

1/72 Fujimi F7U-3M Cutlass, completely OOB, ModelMaster, Tamiya and Revell paints used.

Cut5.1.JPG

3. Gianni Coniglio "Kurnass77"

1/72nd Fujimi TA-4F with Wolfpak decals for a H&MS-11 Playboys Vietnam War era Fast FAC plane .Da Nang 1969

Added Pavla resin seats,scratched pit sidewalls,opened the belly engine access door,added some detail here and there ( cannon barrells, nav lights,canopy detail,ecc)

!cid_5E3941BD79314178A0382D2489580A99@pcpcio.jpg

Luckily, no tie-breakers needed.

Congratulations to the winners! Either Fuji or I will be in touch with your prize info.

thanks

Ken

Woa... I got second! I never expected that! Thanks all who voted for me. I must say that everybody has very nice builds and deserved to win. That VX-9 F-14 is awesome though.

Thanks!