Its that time of year. What do you want Santa to bring you this year? For me its to stay out of the hospital and to stay at the workbench and push out models like I did when I was in junior high.

Edited by Iron Man

nikkor-micro-105mm-vr.jpg

Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 VR Macro

af-s-nikkor-300mm-f-2-8g-ed-vr-ii-29ry-460.jpg

Nikkor 300mm f/2.8 VRII

n730735294_3201333_4383640.jpg

Nikkor 600mm f/4 VR

Sorry folks, Christmas won't be happening this year. Santa got my letter and ended up dying from laughter. :bandhead2:

And here I wanted to shoot 317049_10150397377445295_730735294_10627648_147821882_n.jpg next year. :(

Edited by The_Animal

I would like to get healthier so I can return to work. I have been off which would suggest I have had nothing but time to work on models but I don't feel well enough most days.

So health is what I would like.

Edited by rm20886

stay well and out of hospitals, a decrease in pain...oh wait I married it. More time at the work bench, to finish a kit. The new T6 Texan II.

And you know the mushy stuff, world peace, yadda yadda yadda.

Mandie

Edited by mandie

A sure shot red rider BB gun with a compass in the stock and that thing that tells time......

with auto-aim for the idiot's rear-end across the street, who has made himself a living room in his garage, that makes it look like a window at Macy's.....

-Jim

Mmmmmm Testarossa!!

Totally with that, Sir!

I'm so sorry to hear that some folk are having difficulties avoiding hospitals -I guess you can't all be stressed-out medical professionals, so it would be the best pres I could have if you guys could get time off from all that sh*t. Sorry if that sounds a tad schmaltzy, but it's that time of year.

That is all. :salute:

...PEACEFUL TIMES.....

..and that each one of US gets on with one another without arguing and squabbling and getting jealous. :coolio:

and that each modeler gets his wish......large or small or whatever they wished for....

LIVE and Let LIVE .... :banana::nanner:

I just want everyone to be happy as I am and have a HEALTHY New Year.....

PEACE.. :yahoo:

HOLMES :salute:

Totally with that, Sir!

I'm so sorry to hear that some folk are having difficulties avoiding hospitals -I guess you can't all be stressed-out medical professionals, so it would be the best pres I could have if you guys could get time off from all that sh*t. Sorry if that sounds a tad schmaltzy, but it's that time of year.

That is all. :salute:

Actually, include me in the " i want to avoid the hospital " list. Spent two weeks in February this year in the hospital, almost died from pneumonia. Took over two months to recover. Doc said i was ooh so close. So i wish good health to everyone!!!