The OFFICIAL PRIZE LIST

I know it's really late, but technically, it is still Dec. 3 for the next 30 minutes, so I did get the list posted in time. Sorry it took so long, was a busy day, as I was told it would be.

And now, the official prize list in no particular order:

• TWhite: choice of (1) Master item
  • Ivan T: Tamiya Tape set
  • Grobber: choice of (1) Two Bobs Decal sheet
  • Deacon: choice of (1) Two Bobs Decal sheet & Tamiya Tape set
  • Brutus: choice of (1) HI Decals sheet & $50 in Two Mikes items
  • Masterqq: $50 Zacto-bucks
  • BigAssHam: Zotz decal sheet & (1) Maketar Paint mask set & choice of (1) Master item
  • Nicolaas: Tamiya Tape set
  • Pete: choice of (1) HI Decals sheet
  • Andrew Doppel: Badger Patriot Airbrush & choice of (1) Maketar Paint mask set
  • 2qwik4u: choice of (1) Two Bobs Decal sheet & choice of (1) HI Decals sheet
  • Mig Mikkel: choice of (1) Maketar Paint mask set & choice of (1) Master item
  • blunce: Tamiya Tape set & choice of (1) Two Bobs Decal sheet
  • Phantom: choice of (1) Master item & choice of (1) HI Decals sheet & copy of CONA publication
  • achook-achook: choice of (1) HI Decals sheet
  • Neo: choice of (1) Master item
  • JulienUK: Tamiya Tape set
  • Grenadier37: choice of (1) Two Bobs Decal sheet

Edited by blunce

WINNERS TO DO LIST:

What do I do now that I know what I've won? you ask? Well, I'm gonna tell ya right here:

Winners of HI Decals Sheets, please PM Mig Mikkel for further instructions

Winners of Tamiya Tape sets are asked to email order@ericyymodel.com with your ARC Member name, and full name and mailing address.

Winners of TwoBobs decals sheets, please choose the decal sheet you'd like here and PM me with your choice

Winners of Maketar & Master items will recieve a PM from me shortly

The rest of you will receive a PM from me with instructions shortly.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Also, PLEASE be sure to say THANK YOU to our prize donors should you be in direct contact with them. Without them, all you'd get for completed builds is kudos from your fellow modelers!

I'd like to thank Brian for running the GB and to the sponsors for the terrific prizes. If not for this GB the two models I built would not have been done for a quite a while so this GB was an omen for getting them done. Thanks and well done goes out to the other contributors for their models. I hope to see you guys further in other GBs.

Regards

Andrew

Cool

Thanks Brian ! Ill be sure to find a goo use for that Master Item

But hum i had 2 sharkmouths on my F-4 build ...does thta get me 2 pizes :whistle: LOL just kidding

i do have to say i had my eyes on that Airbrush!!

Was a fun GB really enjoyed it

Congratulations everyone

Cheers

Neo

Edited by Neo

Thanks guys, I'm glad you all enjoyed the Group Build. This was Mig Mikkels idea, and while it did appear as though I was running the show, it was a joint effort and my big THANKS goes out Mikkel for his idea and help in moderating this build. It was a first for both of us to mod a group build, and I hope it went as smoothly for you all as it seemed like it did to me.

beer4.gifsanta.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Received Two Mikes items today, it was a worthy wait somehow. Excellent comms from Mike and after going through his website items, the total was $51 actually.

Mike send them no questions asked, a big thank you openly :worship: