Wolfpak Dec 2011 Release

Gents:

Here are the sheets of the December 2011 release from Wolfpak Decals. Should be out later this month.

Sheet 72-052 - $17.00

F-100C of the 127th TFS Kansas ANG with bright red markings.

F-16C triple MIG Killer from the 31st FW at Aviano

A-10A with alternate markings for an A-10C from the 175th WG Maryland ANG. The A-10A has a kill marking for a Coyote it hit at Davis-Monthan AFB.

F-4D of the 417th TFS at Holloman AFB

C-130E of the 29th Weapons squadron

C-130H from the Minnesota ANG. The crew of this aircraft saw the 9-11 attack on the Pentagon while in flight and was later vectored to confirm the crash of Flight 93 in Shanksville, PA.

Sheet 72-053 - $12.00

F-16D Blk 52 of the Singapore AF assigned to the 425th FS, 56th FW at Luke AFB

F9F-3 flown by Lt. Plog immediately after his mission on which he downed a Yak for the first Navy kill of the Korean War.

F-15E of the 307th FS, the Air Force Reserve Associate unit assigned to the 4th FW at Seymour Johnson AFB

MQ-9 of the Missile Defense Agency. One of two Reapers used to test the use of UCAV’s in surveillance and tracking of ballistic missiles.

F-35B BF-02 the first F-35B to land on the USS Wasp with alternate markings for a F-35B in markings of the initial training squadron, VMFAT-501 on its first flight.

Sheet 12-11

This is the Thank You sheet. You can get it with the purchase of $30.00 of decals from Wolfpak.

A-4E from 1966 on board the USS Constellation in an experimental SEA camouflage scheme.

F-16A Blk 10 of the 89th FS, 906th FW Wright Patterson AFB

A-10A of the 45th FS in markings commemorating the 50th Anniversary of D-Day.

RA-3B of VAP-61 in an all black paint scheme.

I have a small restock of the MILSTAR domes on the Spectre Resin page also.

Thanks for your patronage, have a Happy Holiday and New Year.

Mark S.

SHT72-052ColorInstructions-ARC.jpg

SHT72-053ColorInstructions-ARC.jpg

SHT11-12ColorInstructions-ARC.jpg

Edited by Mark S.

The your choice of aircrafts with strange/out of series liveries is APPRECIATED a lot but as asked before PLEASE re-print the your entire range in 1/48.

There are several sheets in the your 1/72 range that I would purchase IMMEDIATELY if you print them in 1/48.

Sheet 12-11

This is the Thank You sheet. You can get it with the purchase of $30.00 of decals from Wolfpak.

A-4E from 1966 on board the USS Constellation in an experimental SEA camouflage scheme.

F-16A Blk 10 of the 89th FS, 906th FW Wright Patterson AFB

A-10A of the 45th FS in markings commemorating the 50th Anniversary of D-Day.

RA-3B of VAP-61 in an all black paint scheme.

SHT11-12ColorInstructions-ARC.jpg

If anbody gets the Thank You sheet, and doesn't need the RA-3B markings, I will be glad to buy them from you. :pray:

I don't normally build 1/72 scale, which is why I couldn't find $30 worth of his 1/72 decals to buy, in order to get that sheet.

Larry

Mark...good stuff.thanks...How about a new updated set of markings for a CH-53? It doesnt matter to me which squadron since there is nothing else out there except the horrible kit decals. Another idea is another set of markings for the newly released EA-18G. I think VAQ-138 comes to mind if that is the one with the great yellow and black flashes under the pit. Have a great holiday!

Sheet 72-053

F-16D Blk 52 of the Singapore AF assigned to the 425th FS, 56th FW at Luke AFB

If anybody is getting this sheet & doesn't need the above Singapore AF F-16D decals, I'll buy / trade them from you. I'm also on the lookout for the Singapore F-15SG decals from his earlier sheet 72-020:

http://millcreekconsultants.com/WP72-4.html

:cheers:

The your choice of aircrafts with strange/out of series liveries is APPRECIATED a lot but as asked before PLEASE re-print the your entire range in 1/48.

There are several sheets in the your 1/72 range that I would purchase IMMEDIATELY if you print them in 1/48.

Ditto!!!

I sent you some pics a while back for the VAQ-209 Darth Vader bird. That is real high on my gotta have it list.

VF-202 F-14 markings

VF-301 F-14 markings

VF-1 F-14 Lo-vis markings

HSC-2 MH-60S CONA bird

That's my short list.

-Dave

to zkalos. to do a Final Countdown movie tomcat i can help but what kit are you starting with? you let me know then i can gude you on how to build one but i need to know what tom cat from the film did you whant to do? there is 200 wich you see at the begining. then you have 202 and 203 wich whent after the zero's/t-6's

to zkalos. to do a Final Countdown movie tomcat i can help but what kit are you starting with? you let me know then i can gude you on how to build one but i need to know what tom cat from the film did you whant to do? there is 200 wich you see at the begining. then you have 202 and 203 wich whent after the zero's/t-6's

Hi catfan

I have 1/72 Hasegawa Atlantic fleet version, it has VF-84 decal, but not the white undersided older version.

THX for Your help.

Gents:

I take requests. What would you like to see in the future?

Mark S.

Okay, you asked for it. Some suggestions:

1/72

A-7C of VA-86 Sidewinders aboard USS America in 1972

F/A-18 of VFA-86 Sidewinders - the 2006 CAG with orange diamond on the spine - tail parts maybe included twice and sized to both Academy and Hasegawa (very different tails)

EA-6B Prowler of VAQ-142 Gray Wolves at Bagram AB in non-standard camouflage with multiple grey splotches and VAQ-133 Wizards in sand/tan/brown scheme at Bagram AB

F-4E Phantom 68-0517 of 526th TFS, 86th TFW in SEA wrap-around with black canopy sills and black anti-glare panel

F-4D 66-7650 of 89th TFS, 906th TFG in Euro 1 camo with thin red band around the radome, with GPU-5 pod

F/A-18C BuNo 164634 “Sting 306” of VA-113 Stingers during OIF (sole SLAM-ER shooter)

F/A-18D ATARS during OIF

B-57 Canberras in Vietnam, both in natural metal and SEA colours – Miss MiNuki, Hell’s Angel, Cong Buster, BA-906, VNAF, RAAF,….

EA-18G Growler – VAQ-138 Yellowjackets CAG

EA-18G Growler – VAQ-132 Scorpions with camouflaged tails and markings during Odyssey Dawn with mission markings

And I’d really like to see a lot of your 1/72 fighter-sized stuff scaled down to 1/144.

There are numerous really nice kits in 1/144 that could use decent decals. Sized to Revell, unless noted:

A-10 – scale-downs of your 1/72 stuff, plus the JAWS scheme and the “peanut” scheme with hog face

F-15E – Revell’s kit only includes one Tigermeet scheme.

F/A-18 Hornets

A-6 Intruders (sized to Dragon)

F-4E Phantoms (sized to ???)

AV-8B+

A-4E/F (sized to Platz)

AH-64D

HH-53

F-104G

Edited by ChernayaAkula