Here we'll keep a list of donated prizes and or sponsors. If you'd like to add anything to the list contact one of us and we will add it for you. Anything can be given as a prize but we'd like to focus on racing or auto merch. You can also donate actual racing memorabilia instead of models. Die-castes, posters, shirts, hats, etc.

Items

Automotive Paint Reference Guide for Model Cars x2 Model Car World Automotive Finishes

1/18 die cast Valvoline Indy car - Bigasshammm

Rusty Wallace collection - plaque, car, trading card - Bigasshammm

Kits

Tamiya Nissan R90V - 2qwik4u

Monogram Quaker State Indy Car - 2qwik4u

AMT KMart Indy Car - 2qwik4u

Revell Kendall Avenger Funny Car - 2qwik4u

Revell Castrol Top Fuel Dragster - 2qwik4u

Skyline GTR Z-Tune - Shawn M

Tamiya YZR-M1 '05 Front Fork Set (for the 50th Anniv models) 2qwik4u

Airfix Triumph TR4A - Bigasshammm

Tamiya 1/20 2001 F1 Ferrari - Iron Man

1/24 Tamiya Porsche 962C Kit No.233, Shell Livery - Shawn M

Edited by Bigasshammm
Added prizes

A further note on prize donations. If you want to donate a prize, we would prefer that you take care of the shipping to the final recepient. I wouldn't mind coordinating it, but it could be costly for one person to ship everything out. Remember, we have international participation, so take that into consideration if you would like to donate.

-Dave

MMMMM prizes.

I was gonna hold onto this for the American goodies box but it seems more appropriate here.

Airfix 1/32 Triumph TR4A

Also adding some memorabilia...

Valvoline Indy car Die Caste (1/18?)

6bc0e672.jpg

Rusty Wallace collection (wooden plaque, embossed trading card, die cast stock car w/generic Ford markings)

b6fe6af6.jpg

Edited by Bigasshammm
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there Guys just wondering what the criteria is for winning of prizes? just curious, time to go work on my model i think

cheers

Each completed GB entry will get you an entry into the prize raffle. Up to a maximum of 3 entries. (but please feel free to build more!)

At the end of the Gb myself Dave or Shawn will tabulate all the names in a hat or box or whatever and raffle off prizes in a random order. If there's more prizes than those people who completed just one model then we'll draw the names again of those with multiple entries. Up to 3 times!

Feel free to donate something as well. But be mindful that donators are responsible for the shipping and we have worldwide participants. If someone needs to limit their donation to a region specific just let us know.

• 8 months later...

Less than two months and some great prizes up for grabs.

If you'd like to donate anything please let me know.

Looks like so far we have 14 prizes and 11 members have completed builds! So everyone will be getting something that has completed a subject. Still lots of time to get something started and completed!

Edited by Bigasshammm