The Fort is starting to grow on me, and my brother reminded me of the Revell B-24 Liberator Blue Streak we build a loonngg time ago. I understand Hasegawa did a 1/72 Lib, i may be tempted to do another heavy or a P-47D 1/32 i have in the stash instead of the F-16 for the GB. Thanks for the feedback, guys!!

Don

• 2 months later...

Don:

I don't know how I missed this incredible build. I noticed it after I posted photos of my finished Sabre. This is really well done. I like the weathering and fading very much. It looks quite realistic.

Great job.

Mike

I'm tempted to do another Fort, the LHS has the Promodeller boxing in stock. An Olive Drab version would be nice but i have to be careful on buying kits now as i'm running out of display space. WW II aircraft are what i started building when i started building, "A Bit O Lace" is also a nostalgic build as i remember doing the AirFix kit 35+ yars ago, along with a lot of other AirFix, Aurora and Revell kits. Two others i would like to do again are the Memphis Belle and the Blue Streak. No room left to display, though.

Don