Oh Christmas Lights, oh Christmas Lights

Hey everyone,

Have you guys seen the newer LED "white" Christmas lights? They look almost blue. I'm trying to figure out if there is a sure-fire way to dye/tint these LEDs so they look a little warmer. If you don't know what I mean, here's the difference (my lights look like the one on the right side of this video, boooo).

I was thinkin, maybe the ARC guys would have a trick up their sleeves to help me with this predicament. I imagined diluted brown shoe polish? It needs to be able to last against the elements/weather because these lights are our outdoor ones.

Thank you guys so much in advanced!!! Hope you guys are all doing well!

-Bosco

Some of the white LED lights I have from 4 or 5 years ago also look a little on the bluse side. I just bought a couple of strings of white LED lights and they are much better. I just can't stare at them for to long as it makes my eyes go all buggy.

Not sure if you've already bought them, but they're starting to come out with a truer "white" LED Christmas light, warmer than the blue they've had for years. It might be worth looking out for, if you're still in the market.

(First time my 5.5 years of retail experience has come in handy)

EDIT: Okay, re-read the opening post, guess you got 'em already. Ah, well. I said my peace anyway.

Edited by Lucien Harpress
  • 2 weeks later...