It's come to my attention that some of our sponsors have been slow to respond or not at all. Obviously this can be a busy time of year and most all of us have alot going on.

I'm aware of the following people/companies who have not responded to PM's or emails regarding prizes:

Hobby Decal: This is affecting everyone since Kim was nice enough to offer everyone who completed a build a pitot tube set. Kim has been very busy most of the year and unfortunately that means his response time has been less than desirable. I'm confident he will hold up his end of the deal, I just can't say when it will happen.

Two Bobs: I've got a few emails out to Bob, but have yet to hear back from him. Again, probably busy, and once I hear back from Grenadier37 on his requested sheet, I'll forward the list of desired sheets to Bob and go from there.

Is there any other winners of raffle prizes who have not heard back from their respective prize donors or at least know what the status is of their prizes?

Let's just keep in mind that these are all donated items and therefor FREE for us, so let's be patient and I'm certain all of our sponsors will fulfill their promise as they can find the time.

Edited by blunce

I think I remember seeing something not too long ago that TwoBobs would be away for a few weeks around the holidays. Might be wrong though.

I've gotten a sheet from them before from another GB and it did take a little bit but they were solid.

Never dealt with HD but if they're like the other small family companies they're in holiday mode too.

Heard back from you regarding the book!.

Heard back from Diego.

And HD , nothing yet. Might just be the stuff is in the mail all ready.

Thanks again for the stuff!!!! Some of these same sponsors have all ready signed on for the upcoming Ghost town GB in January.

I think we're pretty much on track. I've received all requested decal sheets and put the "order" in to Two Bobs. I'm hoping to hear back from him regarding the "order" and shipping status. Hopefully Hobby Decal can contact us/me soon to let us know a status.