Oh the hideousness!

OMG......that will give that Polka Dot A-10 a run for it's money as to which is the most hideous. Surely they won't adapt that scheme and make it operational. That would be something akin to that movie "Operation Petticoat" with the pink sub; yecch!!!!.

It looks like a cross between the old A-10 JAWS schemes and some of those weird color blind dot tests I see when I go for eye tests. What jackwagon came up with THAT scheme? Or did they have a contest for young kids to decorate a Hornet and this was the winner?

Maybe the top view looks better, but that side view isn't exactly flattering.

BTW, according to my quick Google check, the Stingers fly Charlie model Hornets.

Edited by Jay Chladek

Personally, I'm in the group that likes it as well ...

I like how they have the "Bee/Hornet" motif along the spine and cockpit and I like the Navy Camo along the wings and verts ...

I give it ... :thumbsup2:

Gregg

• 1 month later...

OMG......that will give that Polka Dot A-10 a run for it's money as to which is the most hideous. Surely they won't adapt that scheme and make it operational. That would be something akin to that movie "Operation Petticoat" with the pink sub; yecch!!!!.

Hey now. I like that one.

Must be a sign of being middle management now, and therefore part of the problem (or perhaps a better steward of the tax payer's dollar?), but the more I look at that the more I wonder how much the paint cost and where the money came from...