some more of my own made decals

Hi

i have just started to do my own decals and have nearly finished doing these

i cant make my mind up if i have got the correct font to the AIR CANADA any opinions would be helpfull

Air Canada old 767-300ER

AirCanada767-300oldlivery.jpg

Air Canada old 767-200

AirCanada767-200oldlivery.jpg

Jet2 Boeing 737

Jet2RedTailwhitebody737-300.jpg

Frontier A319 'Mountain Goat' (i will be doing some of the A320s soon)

N921FRFrontierA319.jpg

Richard

Edited by RICH W

www.brandsoftheworld.com has vector art for this scheme. A note: just because it's posted on that site doesn't make it absolutely correct. I've added several in there to replace or add to existing designs that were flat wrong. THere are several versions of the AC lettering you're after though, and they appear to be correct.

J

www.brandsoftheworld.com has vector art for this scheme. A note: just because it's posted on that site doesn't make it absolutely correct. I've added several in there to replace or add to existing designs that were flat wrong. THere are several versions of the AC lettering you're after though, and they appear to be correct.

J

Hi

thanks for that i will have a look

A few more finshed ones All 1:144 scale

United Star Alliance B777-200 N218UA ( Can be printed in 1:200 scale they fit the hasewgawa kit fine)

UnitedoldStarAlliance777.jpg

bmi Star Alliance A320

bmiSTARALLIANCEA320printerversion.jpg

US Airways Star Alliance A319

USAIRWAYSSTARALLIANCEA319.jpg

UNITED new livery Boeing 767-200

UAL767-200.jpg

Richard

As you can see i am a big fan of the Frontier Livery

here are 3 new ones i have done

N939FR Penguin Tail

N939FRFrontierA319.jpg

N924FR Polar Bears

N924FRFrontierA319.jpg

and N951FR Grizzly Bear

N951FRFrontierA319.jpg

there will be an A320 very soon just started to do that

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished doing this one Air Canada A321 for Revell Kits

AirCanadaA321new.jpg

Rich,

With those tail decals, are they just the dark green or is the light blue background colour included? it would be better to just have the dark green dots with the maple leaf as the background is the same colour as the fuselage and it may be a pain to match.

I may be interested in this sheet as the -21 is the only one I am missing right now.

Sean

Hi Rich,

I kind of have the same issue with the AC 767's. As you might know does XtraColor offer the dark blueish green or dark greenisch blue in one of their cans. I was thinking of contacting you for a set, but the large tail decal has prevented me from that. The problem with the large decals is that they might not cover the tail nicely or show wrinkles despite using micro sol.

Are you considering changing this?

Thanks and best regards,

Ingmar

Rich,

With those tail decals, are they just the dark green or is the light blue background colour included? it would be better to just have the dark green dots with the maple leaf as the background is the same colour as the fuselage and it may be a pain to match.

I may be interested in this sheet as the -21 is the only one I am missing right now.

Sean

Hi Sean, I have a set of 773 decals and you paint the tail fella

Hi Sean, I have a set of 773 decals and you paint the tail fella

sorry...I am a little confused...what are 773 decals? if they are the new scheme Air Canada A321 and I get to paint the tails...then I would be very interested what the price will be.

Sean

Sorry buddy you wanted to know if you painted the tail? Yes you paint the same colour then add the decals on top! And I said that I had just had some 773 decals of Rich, 773 is a Boeing 777-300

Here are my A380 tail decals witch are the same as Richs

fe34f52e.jpg

Edited by CUPRAR

sorry...I am a little confused...what are 773 decals? if they are the new scheme Air Canada A321 and I get to paint the tails...then I would be very interested what the price will be.

Sean

Hi Sean

this is a scan of the Vancouver 2010 Boeing 777-300 wich Tod Anderson over in the U.S.A does

aircanada777-300erdecalscan.jpg

i have built the model using this set i sprayed the whole model with Xtra Color X553( Air Canada pale blue) which you can get from hannants.co.uk and the green tails went fine over the pale green background heres a picture

this shows you quite well the-200LR was built using the Twosix set and the-300ER using the abouve set

AirCanada777-300ER777-200LR.jpg

AirCanadavancover20102.jpg

I have a few decals to print this week i usually have a bit of spare on a sheet i will print an A321 Air Canada tail off and apply it to the green background on one of my models and post a picture so you can see

Also if there is a specific registration you wish to do let me know and i can soon alter the tail number and registration

I sell the A321 decal for £6 a set that includes postage and packing within the UK,and the decal comes fully sealed and ready to apply if you are outside the UK let me know cause i will have to add a little extra on for overseas shipping

Hope this answers all you questions let me know if there is anythin else

Hi

just fitted the rugby worl cup logos to my spare A380 heres some pics

SH105013.jpg

SH105012.jpg

SH105011.jpg

I messed the green bit up a bit putting it on cause i decided to cut round the logos and completely remove the clear decal paper

SH105014.jpg

Richard

Rich,

Sean

Hi Sean

i have just had a play about with my editing software i have lightened the tail a bit look at the tail on the main picture the originals are still on the decal

AirCanadaA321anew.jpg

Richard

Sorry buddy you wanted to know if you painted the tail? Yes you paint the same colour then add the decals on top! And I said that I had just had some 773 decals of Rich, 773 is a Boeing 777-300

Here are my A380 tail decals witch are the same as Richs

fe34f52e.jpg

Sorry Cupar...in my haste I thought your post was from Rich. I know understand what you meant. Those are some great looking 'liners by the way!!

I have a few decals to print this week i usually have a bit of spare on a sheet i will print an A321 Air Canada tail off and apply it to the green background on one of my models and post a picture so you can see

Also if there is a specific registration you wish to do let me know and i can soon alter the tail number and registration

I sell the A321 decal for £6 a set that includes postage and packing within the UK,and the decal comes fully sealed and ready to apply if you are outside the UK let me know cause i will have to add a little extra on for overseas shipping

Hope this answers all you questions let me know if there is anythin else

It does Rich, thank you. I would very much be interested in a set. I live in Canada and I can PM you my full address if you need it for a shipping quote. I dont have any specifics for the reg..any 321 will do. I have the 319 and 320 done and my wife has an old 321 I want to redo but cannot find decals anywhere!!!

Sean

Sorry Cupar...in my haste I thought your post was from Rich. I know understand what you meant. Those are some great looking 'liners by the way!!

It does Rich, thank you. I would very much be interested in a set. I live in Canada and I can PM you my full address if you need it for a shipping quote. I dont have any specifics for the reg..any 321 will do. I have the 319 and 320 done and my wife has an old 321 I want to redo but cannot find decals anywhere!!!

Sean

Hi sean P.M your Address and i will let you know the shipping