RICH W

some more of my own made decals

308 posts in this topic

I am still doing these decals have not had much time with work in the last few months and also with The Avro Vulcan been Grounded within the next week i have been trying to see displays and flypasts a much as i can at weekends in the last couple of Months

Richard

Edited by RICH W

Great work. How about some Atlas Air or Polar air acrgo aircraft? Atlas operated a 747-400 Freighter for Emirates Sky Cargo as well. Those were lovely paintjobs. If you need reference, let me know.

I need decals for a 727. Preferably either Delta (1980s livery) or United (rainbow livery), 1:144 scale. Can anyone draw these? 

Is this the United livery you are looking for? LINK

If I recall, Delta was still using the "Widget" livery back in the '80s. Joy Decals sells a set from 26 Decals (LINK). There was also a screen-printed set from Flight Path, but they are long out of production and you'd probably have to hunt some down on eBay.

HTH.

Ben

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:23 AM, kparquette said:

I need decals for a 727. Preferably either Delta (1980s livery) or United (rainbow livery), 1:144 scale. Can anyone draw these? 

Hi kparquette

If you are looking for the Delta Widget scheme for your B-727, I have a spare decal for the various Delta Widget schemes that I can sell to you. I almost always buy extra copies of decal schemes that I particularly like as back-ups but usually don't build a second identical model if the first one comes out acceptable. Here's a Delta B737 in the Widget scheme that I built using another copy of these decals:

DSCN3432%20Large.jpg

The sheet comes with B727, B737 and MD80 Delta Widget decals.

Have fun modeling

Mike

:cheers:

Some new decals

Frontier%20A320%20N302FR_zpshar6xrnp.jpg

Allegiant%20Md80_zpsad8opvou.jpg

American%20737-800%20retro_zpsfesi4vxc.j

Air%20Austral%20777-300_zps8gnl7bb8.jpg

Etihad%20A380_zps8s4r87qn.jpg

PM me for contact details and prices