some more of my own made decals

Awsome! Looks really good.

What about the 1980's/1990's British Airways with the light grey topside and the dark blue underside? I think the 747 for sure and maybe the L-1011, DC-10 or the 767? I think that was one of the nicest paint schemes ever. And since you're from the UK...

You have a little something up your sleeve, do you?

Hello Richard,

May I ask if you would consider the Air New Zealand's Rugby on A-320 and/or B-777?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-New-Zealand/Airbus-A320-232/1863714/L/

Just to let you know That Hawkeye models are doing the all blacks air new Zealand decals for the A320 and I've also heard that f-Dcal are doing the same livery or the 773

Hi Robert

i would like to do them but i can not print the white arround the outline of the American on the titles and also i am not sure what the inkjet decals will be like on the polished surface

Richard

Hi Richard, some nice decals there! Give me a while and I'll get a list to you if the price is right.

Thanks Toni

Hi Toni just let me know and i can sort out a price

I have had this decal in the making for a while but i wanted to wait until United finally unveiled the 787 so i could get it accurate

For any of you Continental Fans i have included the Continental titles and the fleet number minus the 0 as they would have been on the Continental jets prior to the merger

This decal is available in 1:144 scale and 1:200 scale

United787-8.jpg

Richard

• 4 weeks later...

Rich i would have a set of ATR-72 VA if you can do them? I'll send you a kit if you need it

Hi Chris

An ATR72 Kit would be very usefull if you have one as that is a model i don't really build if i have the kit i can do the Virgin decal

i will put you down for a set of 777 decals just let me know when you need them

Richard

Edited by RICH W

Hi Rich,

i like the VA B777 decals and you can put me down for a set.

Thanks

Sean

P.s any lucky on the ATR-72 Vrigin Australia, if not i will arrage a few pic of the F-resn ATR72.

Just let me know when you want the 777 decal , if Chris can send me the kit i can do the ATR , also were you asking about the F-100 a while back in Virgin Australia livery?