some more of my own made decals

4 New Decals i have finished

LOT Polish Airlines Boeing 787

LOTPolishAirlines787-8.jpg

Air Canada ( Flight of Fantasy) Boeing 787

AirCanadaBoeing787-8.jpg

Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 787

EthiopianBoeing787.jpg

bmi Hybrid livery A321 ( Transitional livery when bmi took over BMED from BA)

bmiHybridA321.jpg

Richard

Tip: click inside this box to load the editorAlso is there any chance you could do me a set of First Choice 787-8 decals?

Hi Bradley

Yes i can do the 787-8 in First Choice

have you any pics of the Concorde done ?

ok that air canada 787 caught my attention. I will be getting a set of those.

one small point, canadian aircraft registrations all begin with C-F or C-G

cheers

Hi Dylan

thanks for telling me that i can soon alter it once Air Canada get them i will update it with a proper Registration

Just let me know when you want it and i can sort it for you

Richard

Wow

They look great Richard.

Is it a real registration?

Its a shame they are no longer around.

Hi No the Registration is made up

There are still First choice jets about i was at Manchester this year and there were a fair number flying in and out of there

i can do BA , But NOT Thomson as the Red will not show up the right colours when put on the blue background it shows up a lot darker than it should

Richard

i can do BA , But NOT Thomson as the Red will not show up the right colours when put on the blue background it shows up a lot darker than it should.

Could you print the Thomson logos that are red in a really light greyish colour, do that twice and then print the red ones? You could then have a base colour to place the red on.

Edited by Madaboutmodels

Could you print the Thomson logos that are red in a really light greyish colour, do that twice and then print the red ones? You could then have a base colour to place the red on.

Hi Bradley

i would have to experiment

Richard

Hi Rich W,

I would like to obtain the 1/144 Virgin Australian decals for the B737-700 ,B777-300, F-100 and the ATR 72 when they are finish as i have all the parts to build the kits just waiting on the decals.

I can transfer funds in the next few days

It seen that your inbox is full.

Many thanks

Sean

Hi Rich W,

I would like to obtain the 1/144 Virgin Australian decals for the B737-700 ,B777-300, F-100 and the ATR 72 when they are finish as i have all the parts to build the kits just waiting on the decals.

I can transfer funds in the next few days

It seen that your inbox is full.

Many thanks

Sean

Hi Sean

the 737-700 , 777-300 Are done , The F-100 i will try and do over the weekend , the ATR i am struggling with as i dont have a kit , you should be able to message me now i have cleared out the inbox a bit

Richard

Edited by RICH W

Hi Sean

the 737-700 , 777-300 Are done , The F-100 i will try and do over the weekend , the ATR i am struggling with as i dont have a kit , you should be able to message me now i have cleared out the inbox a bit

Richard

Hi Richard

When i send all the fuselages would you like me to send an ATR 72?

I need some decals for it in the future.

Hi Rich,

Could you send me another decal catalog? You've added a ton since the last time that I've lost track of all that you offer. I'm definitely in for at least one A340 corroguard set. My Finnair A340 has been sitting there for a month while I've contemplated how to handle that detail. Sorry for posting like this but the PM system said that you couldn't receive any more messages and wouldn't send my PM through.

Thanks,

Robert

caliburnus@earthlink.net