some more of my own made decals

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW I AM AWAY ON HOLIDAY FROM TOMMOROW UNTILL THE 21st OF JUNE ANYBODY ASKING ABOUT DECALS I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS WHEN I RETURN OR IF I GET ACCESS TO A COMPUTER WHILE I AM AWAY

thanks

Richard

• 3 weeks later...

Hy My friend, I love those decals!

Do you also make custom made ones? As I'm looking for doing something fun. I reperesent a group of metal bands and I want to make a livery for a 737 or a 380, with my agency's logo, slogan and the name of all my bands.

If you are interested, give me a PM, and I'll tell you more about it!

Also I'm looking to have two decal sets made of the IRON MAIDEN 757-200 machines they used for their tours in 2008 respectively 2011.

Van you help?

Greetings from Belgium!

Hy My friend, I love those decals!

Do you also make custom made ones? As I'm looking for doing something fun. I reperesent a group of metal bands and I want to make a livery for a 737 or a 380, with my agency's logo, slogan and the name of all my bands.

If you are interested, give me a PM, and I'll tell you more about it!

Also I'm looking to have two decal sets made of the IRON MAIDEN 757-200 machines they used for their tours in 2008 respectively 2011.

Van you help?

Greetings from Belgium!

Hi i have sent you a P.M

thanks Richard

Air North Boeing 737-500

AirNorth737-500.jpg

neat I shot this one yesterday at work, I just might have to get some of those decals

I think the reg is off though it should be c-Ganh

DSC_9503.jpg

are you planning on any more Whiff schemes for the 787 and 747-800??

Edited by dylan

neat I shot this one yesterday at work, I just might have to get some of those decals

I think the reg is off though it should be c-Ganh

DSC_9503.jpg

are you planning on any more Whiff schemes for the 787 and 747-800??

I am on with the EVA AIR 747-8i Also i have the UNITED 787-8 Nearly done i am just waiting till they roll one out in the 787 colour scheme

I am planning on doing Air Canada current livery , British Airways , Northwest( final livery) , Air New Zealand , i will be doing some Freighters too for the 747-8

Thanks for spotting the registration mistake on the Air North Set i will get it altered

Richard

Do you take requests? Cause I know about 15 different liveries that people are dying to find...like the 1980's Saul Bass United Airlines DC-10 and the TWA L-1011 Twin Stripes with the correct red color for example

Hi

i am planning on do some DC10 liveries and Uniteds saul Bass livery for that will be on my list , i need to get hold of a kit for test fitting the decals to , let me know the other liveries you were thinking of and i will let you know if i can do them

Richard

Try this:

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?cnsearch=24163/1700&distinct_entry=true

You may have to paste it into your browser, but it looks like the link is working now.

Here's the same bird in BA titles: http://www.airliners.net/photo/British-Airways/Boeing-737-4S3/0129837/L/&sid=c7652e5957571743a5cbbecbc7a2ec52

Edited by robert61267

Do you take requests? Cause I know about 15 different liveries that people are dying to find...like the 1980's Saul Bass United Airlines DC-10 and the TWA L-1011 Twin Stripes with the correct red color for example

Hi You were asking about the United 1980s saul Bass Livery for the DC10 , i have just finished doing the DC10-30

UnitedDC10-30.jpg

Richard

Hi You were asking about the United 1980s saul Bass Livery for the DC10 , i have just finished doing the DC10-30

UnitedDC10-30.jpg

Richard

Awsome! Looks really good.

What about the 1980's/1990's British Airways with the light grey topside and the dark blue underside? I think the 747 for sure and maybe the L-1011, DC-10 or the 767? I think that was one of the nicest paint schemes ever. And since you're from the UK...

What about the 1980's/1990's British Airways with the light grey topside and the dark blue underside? I think the 747 for sure and maybe the L-1011, DC-10 or the 767?

That was known as the Landor scheme after the corporate image company that designed it.

The 747, 757, 767 & L-1011 schemes have already been produced by Two-Six Decals: 747 757 767 L-1011

So the Landor DC-10 is the only one worth Richard's time.

Cheers!

Scott.

Edited by scotty100368

That was known as the Landor scheme after the corporate image company that designed it.

The 747, 757, 767 & L-1011 schemes have already been produced by Two-Six Decals: 747 757 767 L-1011

So the Landor DC-10 is the only one worth Richard's time.

Cheers!

Scott.

They don't offer them in 1/200 scale, though.

Re-reading your posts Fly-n-hi, you didn't stipulate 1/200 scale in your request, and as Richard produces in 1/144 by default, to be fair, I thought that was what you were after.

Ray at Two-Six has done scale-down requests of his products in the past, so you only have to contact him and ask, I suppose.

Scott.

If you are after the UA DC10 in 1:200 scale i can easily scale it down , i only scale down decals that i have 1:200 kits for so i can make sure they fit ok , i can scale down any of the 747 , 767 , 777-200/-300 , DC10 ,and A320 decals i do

Richard

the BA landor liveries maybe more difficult as i would have to print the red strip on white backing paper on a dark blue background so it would show up on the dark blue fuselage , when i get chance i am going to experiement with this as i do have a BA 767 built i that livery so i have the BA blue colour

I will have a look at the singapore DC10

Richard

Edited by RICH W

Just finished these 2 decals today

Panalpina Boeing 747-8F ( for Zvezda Boeing 747-8 kit you will need to convert the kit to the Freighter)

PanalpinaBoeing747-8F-1.jpg

Thomas Cook Boeing 757-200

Thomascook757-200.jpg

i am planning on doing more Thomas Cook liveries 767 , A320 , A321 , A330

Richard

Edited by RICH W