some more of my own made decals

Rich, any thoughts to offering anything for the incoming 1/72nd scale 737-200? Some BA World Tails might look good in this scale, as would the newest pre-US Air merger America West scheme.

Robert

Hi Robert i shuld be able to do decals for the 1/72 scale 737-200 they should scale up ok from 1:144 but i would have to try and see what th quality looks like

Richard

They look really nice.

Can you do this scheme for the 747-200?

Hi Bradley yes i am going to do a few more of the Northwests A319 , A320 , 757, 747-200 , 747-400 and a flight of fantasy for the 747-8i

Richard

I always liked this tail when Frontier said it was going on an A319 now i have done a decal this will probably go on one of my A319s

N908FR "polly the Parrott"

N908FRFrontierA319.jpg

Richard

Edited by RICH W
  • 2 weeks later...

Air Canada Airbus A319

AirCanadaA319.jpg

Richard

Richard,

CFYJG is a A319 but it is not FIN #235 it is actually FIN #256. FIN #235 is a A320. Also the Cargo Door handles are the old type not the ones you have on the big cargo doors. If you need references I can get them for you on any Air Canada Aircraft. BTW FIN means Fuselage Identification Number. Sorry noticed tail decal has right number on it.

:cheers:/>

Emil

Edited by Emvar

Richard,

CFYJG is a A319 but it is not FIN #235 it is actually FIN #256. FIN #235 is a A320. Also the Cargo Door handles are the old type not the ones you have on the big cargo doors. If you need references I can get them for you on any Air Canada Aircraft. BTW FIN means Fuselage Identification Number. Sorry noticed tail decal has right number on it.

:cheers:/>/>

Emil

Hi Emil

Thanks for letting me know i have used the same tail for the A320 and just altered the Number on the 319 and not copied that into the picture

Richard

Rich, any thoughts to offering anything for the incoming 1/72nd scale 737-200? Some BA World Tails might look good in this scale, as would the newest pre-US Air merger America West scheme.

Robert

Hi Robert.

I shall be re-scaling all of my BA World decals to fit the BPK kit.

All the best

Ray

Hi Bradley the MOnarch Looks Great

I am thinking of a way i can print the decals so the Thomson will show i am going to experiment over Xmas if it works Yes i can you will have to paint the Blue areas

Richard

• 1 month later...

Virgin Australia Fly the Fokker 100s but none are painted in the Full colour so i have done a decal for the F100 in the full colours

VirginAustraliaF-100.jpg

Also i have always liked the Eva Air 777-300ER in the special livery they have some painted in

EvaAirspecialliveryBoeing777-300ER.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

good decals will post pics of some that you have done to me soon but here is a few so far

(85% eco friendly titals)

20121213_204952.jpg

(landscape picture)

20121213_205004.jpg

Looks good i wondered what the picture was for when i did you them

Richard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...