The "I need to buy books for next semester" sale

Hello again guys! The title of my post is quite self-explanatory... I have many expensive classes next semester, so I'm letting go of the following items. If you are interested in buying or have any questions, please let me know via e-mail - jr.lalancette [at) gmail [dot) com - I take payment via paypal and money order, thank you.

1/32

EagleCals EC#77 Fw-190 A8 (JG 300 & 301) Walter Dahl - Blue 13, Ernst Schroder - Red 19, Salffner - White 6. 13$

Eagle Strike 32033 - MiG21 MFs - Luftwaffe (shortly after reunification with sharkmouth scheme) and Czech AF Hi-Viz scheme with white tail and big red '11' - $9

Cutting Edge Foreign Gustavs Part II - Two Hungarian 109g-6s (Puma squadron from Kecsemet) and one Italian g-6. I have also included cockpit masks to sell along with these decals. $15

Eduard 32 507 photo etch Luftwaffe Seatbelts WWII - 10$

1/48

Linden Hill Flankers on Patrol 2 (Russian Air Force Su-27s and one Uzbek Su-27) - 25$ SOLD

Linden Hill Su-27 Stencil data sheet - 12$

Aeromaster 48-002 Finnish WWII aces, very rare sheet of 4 109g-2s (including Juutinlaninen’s yellow 2), one ms.406, and two Brewster Buffaloes (including Hans Wind’s aircraft). - 16$

Super Scale 48-851 Grumman F-14a VF-31 Hi-Viz - 7$

Super Scale 48-901 P-47d 65thFS/57th FG “Wicked Wabbit” (Full of nose art and this aircraft interestingly has OD body with NMF wings) - 9$

Aeromaster 48-087 'Fighting Lavochkins II' (LA-7s flown by Golovachov, Dolgushin (with nice white stripes on tail), Sultan Amet-Khan and two by the leading Soviet ace of the Great Patriotic War, Ivan Kozhedub) - 10$

48.30 Carpena decals Desert Storm Pt. I (Mirage F.1, Sepecat Jaguar, A-6e intruder (VA-36), AH-1S Cobra (with black sharkmouth) and AS-330 Puma helicopter. $6

Aeromaster 48-477 Jg-1 Butcher Birds Pt.XI - Fw-190 A-4, 6 and 7 with checker nose, white striped nose and all white nose. Stripes and Checkers are decals so it is easier to reach the right effect. $9

Eagle Strike 48272 MiG-17 from East Germany, Syria (nose number 1533) and the subsquent aircraft in Israeli and American hands. 8$

1/144 Twosix decals Ural Airlines Il-96 in a VERY colourful scheme for the Zvezda kit. $10

- All of the above will be shipped via Canada Post regular mail in an envellope at the cost of 3.00$ in either CDN or US funds.

Edited by jr_rules2