Damaged book sale

Guys, I have about 50 copies of this book with cosmetic damage. It's just things like bent corners and scratches on the cover. There are no missing or ripped pages or anything like that. If you'd like a cheap copy, this is your chance. $15 each plus shipping.

Viper Story, Part I: F-16s of the Air National Guard

"This book details the operational history of the F-16 in service with the ANG. Every unit that has ever flown the F-16 in Guard service is covered, covering the early F-16A/B days right up through 2006-2007, including units that no longer are flying the F-16. Over 600 photos, including combat ops, air-air, nose art, mission markings, and more. With complete unit histories."

The only catch is that the price is not set up in the shopping cart, so if you'd like one, you'll need to pay via paypal directly to me at jmelampy2@cinci.rr.com. Shipping will be $5 for US folks, but significantly more for international.

Thanks, guys. Help me get rid of all these damaged books!

Jake

Holy crap!! I'm surprised by the response of this. I only have about 6 left, so they won't last another day. Thanks to all who've responded. As of earlier this afternoon, all orders were shipped. If you've ordered after 4PM Eastern US time, they'll be shipped on Saturday.

This is my favorite book of the viper series. Not full of close up details like the Viper Guides, but a very interesting tour of the ANG units flying the F-16s.

I like it a lot, too. It's put together rather amateur-ish and looks rather amateur-ish, but the material inside is really neat. I don't think it's any secret that my favorite subject is Guard Vipers, and I was able to find some really interesting pics to put in the book. Lots of great nose art, mission markings, anniversary, farewell, special, combat, and air-air pics.

Jake

:crying2:

oh well cant say i didnt try ! Thanks for offering us this great deal

Cant wait for you Legacy Hornet book to come out

Cheers

Neo

Edited by Neo

You bet, Jim. The damage varied from one book to the next, and I really had no scientific method for determining who got which book. It was just random as I grabbed from the pile. Some books were more damaged than others, for sure.

Jake

Some books were more damaged than others, for sure.

img_2424.jpg?w=590

:P

Seriously though, my copy arrived with hardly any noticeable damage. It had what looked like a little tape residue on the cover that I removed, and a small dent on the lower spine.

Absolutely perfect for reference material though!

Thanks Jake! :cheers: