OH-58D Kiowa version question ??

Hi Everybody

As a spectator of all builds on forum this small and interesting helicopter...especially to watching Alexander and his project...get the motivation to carry on with my one...but before I will go to next steps..I would like to make some research...

My model..is with this painting scheme...thanks to Fireball Modelworks I have got decals and they will be used in project

x3.jpg

My first question is about same cockpit...which I should use a equipment...with or without Air Bags System ??

2x.jpg

The second question is about electronic access bay...which equipment I should use too with two radios or without...??

x1.jpg

Thank you for any information in this case...I need to know that to have reliable projection of these exactly making model...what I have not so much information about

Best Regards

Artur

I believe that the airbags (and glareshield weapon's straps) were introduced around 2004-2005 (not 100% sure). No idea on the radios, Floyd is the go-to guy for stuff like this.

You will love the Fireball decals. I used them for my KW, they are excellent.

John

My first question is about same cockpit...which I should use a equipment...with or without Air Bags System ??

2x.jpg

The second question is about electronic access bay...which equipment I should use too with two radios or without...??

x1.jpg

I would go without the CABS (airbag system) and keep the radios in the aft compartment. Just my two cents.

Floyd