Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zactoman

The ZactoGallery

38 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting Nacho and welcome to the ARC forum!!! Great build! :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing more of your models in the future!

I edited your post and fixed the IMG tags so that your pictures showed.

For those not familiar with posting pics on the forum, you need to have your pictures hosted on an outside website like Photobucket. When you post them you need to copy the address they provide and paste it into your reply/post without changing it at all.

The resulting address should look like this (without the spaces):

http:// i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/NACHO_HDEZ/DSC_5284.jpg [ /IMG]

:cheers:

Edited by Zactoman

Super happy with the speed of delivery to Australia enabling me to AIM-9X up my Rhino on the weekend.

The instruction leaflet made for amusing reading too ! Now to finish the Superbug !

Thanks Chris

947179_10201100247490580_1048176261_n.jpg

400670_10201100246010543_970879430_n.jpg

:D/>

hi to all,

my little contribute. AIM-9X , fantastic realise for my Eagle.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0186_zpsbcadebd9.jpg

DSC_0019_zps0f6f960d.jpg

DSC_0021_zps19e7370f.jpg

Here's another Su27 with Zactoman canopy, nose and intake corrections. Unfortunately no pylons and missile that were released just as I finished the model. They'll be on the next one

Su27_064_final.jpg

Su27_065_final.jpg

Su27_066_final.jpg

Su27_067_final.jpg

Su27_068_final.jpg

Su27_069_final.jpg

The progress thread can be found here

http://forums.europe...?showtopic=3215

A simple yet awesome diorama 271.gif !

Very well executed indeed 377.gif !

Hello,

here are some picture of my Flanker.

I used Zacto Nosecone.

Rom

I've seen that one for real at Hyères Model show (On the riviera in southern France) last week end 13 october. Excellent advertisement for zacto's products.

Great Job, I hope Rom has got a reward

Edited by Grizzly

I've seen that one for real at Hyères Model show (On the riviera in southern France) last week end 13 october. Excellent advertisement for zacto's products.

Great Job, I hope Rom has got a reward

Thanks Grizzly,

but no rewards for this one... :-(

Meanwhile, I was awarded for... a 1/72 Uboot and a 1/35 KVII... both Silver

Cheers

Romain

Hi!

for my latest build, Tamiya F-4J in 1/32, I used Zactomodels AIM-9 Sidewinder. They are great Chris!!!

IMGP0163.jpg

IMGP0149.jpg

IMGP0043.jpg

IMGP0115.jpg

Spent a lot of time doing mods to the Trumpeter kit. Final result would not have been possible without the Zacto nose, canopy and intake fixes. Just needed to dirty-up your nice white intake Chris.

02.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Know this plane quite well, I was in VS-22 in CAG-3 on the Kennedy during Desert Shield and Storm.

Nice job!

Tracy

Im new here to the site, but have been active in posting at and building LargeScalePlanes.

As requested by Chris, I am posting my version of the Sukhoi SU-30 MKK Flanker in Russian Pre-delivery livery, scheme 504, using Chris's intake trunks, pylons and missiles. ALL are amazingly molded, and exquisite in detail.

The only problem I had is I should have gotten them off the bat instead of messing the Trumpy's OOB intakes!

This is my version of the Russian test bed Sukhoi SU-30 MKK Flanker as it existed prior to delivery to the PLAAF.

The Russians took this opportunity to use the airframe to test every system the plane has prior to delivery. It was painted only in Russian yellow primer with minimal markings, and stencils, much fewer than the normal Flanker might have had.

They used this thing to test every missile system, radar system and internal system including the canon over and over.

It was used on un-prepared, dirty, wet and/or icy runways, and hence the real thing got incredibly dirty and oily, with the Russians obviously not concerned about cleaning it, even prior to the Russian MAKS air-show in 2003.

There are some things I would have liked to do differently but I'm not worried about them at this point. I may have gone a bit bonkers with the pics but hey-ho, after 8 months build time, I'm using all the pics as reward/justification for all the work :lol:/> ………OR just skip to the end if you get bored! :lol:/>

Here is the almost 8 month WIP journey on LargeScalePlanes.com, for those interested -

Sukhoi SU-30 MKK Russian Pre-Delivery scheme 504 WIP

Here is the finished RFI on LSP.com with more pics as well -

Sukhoi SU-30 MKK Flanker Pre-delivery scheme 504 RFI

Hope you like her, and thanks for stopping in on me. Thanks to Chris and his wonderful resin products too –

DSC03194.jpg

DSC03210.jpg

DSC03218.jpg

DSC03269.jpg

DSC03205.jpg

DSC03202.jpg

DSC03261.jpg

DSC03196.jpg

DSC03238.jpg

DSC03270.jpg

Thanks for looking in, and thanks to Chris for such great products!

Cheers,

Brian

Would love to pick your brain on your engine finishes. Nice effect!

Tracy