Merry Christmas!!!

It's hard to believe another year is nearly past, so I thought I'd take a moment to thank everyone out there that has helped make my little book endeavor what it has become. What started off as a little experiment has grown far beyond what I ever expected, and it continually amazes me. I'm still a tiny company, to be sure, but plans are already in place to grow very rapidly over the next year or two. Thank you all!!

I'll post one photo from a recent visit to the USS Stennis as it was (is) deployed to the Persian Gulf area. I post it not only to give a quick hint of a really cool book that will come to fruition in 2012, but to remind everyone that there are people out there fighting for us all, at all hours of the day and night, and in all corners of the globe. While the rest of us were safe, happy, warm, and comfortable with our loved ones this Christmas, airmen, sailors, and soldiers from many countries were in areas of the world far away from their homes and loved ones, risking their lives in the name of freedom. Too many of us seem to take that for granted. During my 3 days aboard the ship in November, I met many amazing people from the United States Navy. They are still out there on that ship, and won't get to come home until Springtime.

I wish everyone a safe and wonderful Holiday Season, and let's all take a moment now to say a prayer, thought, a silent thank-you, or whatever for those in uniform.

USS_Stennis1_JMelampy.jpg

Jake I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and I'm hoping you will have a Happy New Year and may it be prosperous for you and :cheers: here's to lotsa pics from you which means lotsa ref's for us... :whistle:

Edited by #1 Greywolf