Dutycat Video and build Blog

Last week I made an announcement about the Dutycat Youtube Channel and posted the first video on the construction of the 1/144 Airfix 737. The video has had 62 views as of this morning and I am very pleased with that. At the end of the video were remarks asking folks to subscribe if they were so inclined. Afterwards, I realized that to subscribe to a youtube video channel, you might have to have a youtube account. I don't think you can just enter your e-mail and get automatic updates. Unless you are into posting videos, most folks just want to watch for general entertainment value perhaps to learn a few things. A person should not have to establish a youtube account just for that.

I have established an accompanying blog which will feature links to the youtube video updates as well as still photography of the construction process. So far as I can tell, a person can subscribe to this just by entering an e-mail.

I work on several projects at a time, often in different genres. When I do an update, I will post links in the appropriate section of the ARC board, but if you are so inclined, you can subscribe and be sure you won't miss anything. No matter what it is, jet fighter, prop job, airliner, space shuttle, ship, or submarine, it'll show up in your inbox.

The US Air 737, part 2 video has been posted.

Here is the link to the blog: Scale Modeling by Dutycat

Here is the link to the just the videos:Scale Modeling by Dutycat - Youtube

Also, as some of you know, I maintain a website which features stills of previous builds, and a bunch of information about the S-3 Viking and the historic squadrons of CVW-8 as they were on the Nimitz and TR in the 80s when I was part of it all.

Link here:dutycat.com

The website will soon be updated to include links back to the blog and youtube videos.

Thanks for your support.

Edited by DutyCat

That is a real cool vid DC; I picked up a few tips that I can put to good use. Thanx loads I can now tack and not worry about a CA setting up before I can correct a good if there is one. I picked up a few others too ;) .