Su-27 Part Availability

Chris,

As my Su-25 build is going very well I want to start gathering parts for the Su-27 for a Ukranian bird. Are all the parts in your combo set available and if so, can you lead me in the right direction to tell me what other parts I may need to complete an accurate-ish plane?

Hi Brown Bear,

All of the Su-27 items are available (as is my entire product line except for the A-7).

If I don't have something in stock, I will cast it as soon as I receive an order and usually have it ready to ship the next day.

For an accurate Ukrainian Flanker B you can use my Combo (Canopy, Nosecone and Intakes), Pylons (full set), and Missiles.

Many of the Ukrainian Flankers were early models equipped with the Early Tail Stinger. Check your references for the particular aircraft you want to model.

The only other Su-27 product I offer are the wingtip Sorbtsiya pods. I have never seen any Ukrainian birds with these attached. Does anybody know if they have/use them?

Since you are interested in ordering multiple items, I want to offer discounted/combined shipping.

PLEASE e-mail me a detailed list (part name and quantity) and be sure to specify whether it is a domestic (US, Mex or Can) or international order. Also include your Paypal address if it is different from the one you Email with.

I will then send a custom Paypal invoice with the discounted cost included for you to place your order.

:cheers:

Chris,

I was able to get the following items from someone letting go of a package

• Pitz Su-27 Exhaust
  • 1/32 Trumpeter Su-24UB
  • Zacto Flanker Intakes
  • Zacto Flanker Nose Cone
  • Zacto Pylons
  • Zacto Missles
  • 1/32 Wolfpack Su-27UB Cockpit
  • Aires Flanker Wheel Wells
  • Eduard Flanker PE Sets
  • Linden Hill Ukrainian Flanker Decals

Lets say I am beyond excited to start but I'd like to finish the majority of my Frogfoot first, which I will be ordering pylons and missles for soon :D