HobbyBoss 1/32 P61B Black Widow +Revell 1/32 HE-219

This is indeed some welcome news!! Will keep an eye out for an actual release date.

Who carries Hobbyboss or should I order direct when avaliable?

Thanks for the post!.....;)

Happy Modeling,

Jim

Edited by Sabre
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't imagine the parts count on some of these kits. I'd never have the budget (let alone the space) to start 1/32 modelling. I'm happy you guys are getting a lot of variety, and very nice kits!

Aaron

Edited by jester292

Not trying to start anything here, but is this the one that WingXL was working on that got taken over? Just curious.

RYAN.

That was a B-25. Still may be released by the company Martin was working with though.

I can't imagine the parts count on some of these kits. I'd never have the budget (let alone the space) to start 1/32 modelling. I'm happy you guys are getting a lot of variety, and very nice kits!

Aaron

Tell me about it! I'm working on the Revell Ju 88 right now, I've spent more time on the cockpit than it took to get a couple of 1/72 projects completely done!

1/32 P-61?

I will have one.

As much crap as people dish on Hobby Boss, I've built two of their kits and found the fit to be very good.

I'm one of those who isn't as concerned with accuracy....simply because I don't know enough about the real deals to care.

If all the 1/32 twin engine allied fighter/medium bomber listed are released, i would seriously consider packing away my 1/32 kerosene burners and converting to props. Really like the idea on a A-26, B-25, B-26 and Mosquito.

Don

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...