FS Iwata Airbrushes (Both Sold)

Hi guys, I got a new airbrush for christmas and after testing it extensively I have decided it is a keeper. As the airbrush is "multifunction" I no longer need my Iwata HP-CS and HP-C+, so they are up for sell.

The HP-CS has sprayed 9-10 models and functions like new; to tell the turth I am a bit sad to part with it, but I know it will only sit in the holder in the future. The airbrush does have its lid, I just forgot to put it in the photo.

I am asking $75.00 for the airbrush. (SOLD)

The HP-C+ has only been used to spray luftwaffe mottle camo patterns; it is also in near new condition. I have sprayed a total of 6 patterns with the airbrush. The airbrush is complete and I am including two spare needles for it.

I am asking $125.00 for the airbrush. (SOLD)

I am willing to sell both together for a total price of $175.00 if anyone is interested in buying the set.

I am a soldier stationed in Germany and will ship via USPS Priority Mail; a small Flat Rate box costs $5.20 and a medium cost $10.95. Given the small size and low weight of the items it may also be cheaper to ship Priority Mail in a regular box. My zip code is: 09112 for anyone interested in going that route.

Feel free to PM me with questions.

Thank you for your interest and I wish everyone a happy and successful new year.

dsc01640ai.jpg

Edited by greif8
  • 2 weeks later...