ARC Discussion Forums

Sign in to follow this  
eharrold44

Listing pulled.

Hey all-

I just got hit with an unexpected expense, so I'm selling a big chunk of the stash to raise some funds. The listed prices do not include shipping; I will charge an $8 flat rate to ship through USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the CONUS, with an additional $1 per kit if you buy more than 1. and shipping is free for 3 or more kits. I am located in ZIP code 61749; I can only do money orders, as my PayPal account is not linked to a bank account. I apologize for any inconvenience. PM me, or e-mail me at eharrold63@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like to make a purchase. I will be very reasonable if you want to make an offer on multiple kits.

Thank you for reading!

1/48

Hobby Boss TBF-1C Avenger (sealed box) - $40 $36

Occidental T-6 Texan (open box, open bags; includes Eduard PE and French Texans in Algiers decals) - $15

Monogram F-8E Crusader (open box, sealed bags; includes Aeromaster Colorful Crusaders #7 decals) - $15

Trumpeter Sea Hawk Mk. 100/101 (open box, sealed bags) - $19 $15 (2 1 available)

Monogram F-106 Delta Dart (older yellow box issue, sealed) - $9

Accurate Miniatures SBD-4 Dauntless, New Zealand (sealed box) - $19 $17

Hasegawa F-16A Plus, Norwegian (open box, sealed bags, includes Black Box F-16A resin cockpit set) - $25 $23

Accurate Miniatures Yak-1 w/skis, Winter Camo (open box, sealed bags, includes Eduard PE) - $22 $20

Eduard P-39 Mk. 1 Dual Combo, RAF and USSR (open box, sealed bags, kit includes PE and masks) - $39

1/350

Tamiya USS Fletcher DD-445 (Open box, loose hull pieces, all other sprues sealed) - $19 $15

Sci-Fi

Polar Lights Star Trek USS Enterprise NX-01, 1/1000 scale (sealed box) - $10

Platz Star Trek USS Enterprise-C, 1/1400 scale (Rare AMT/Ertl reissue, open box and loose parts- decals in great shape) - $39 $35

Edited by eharrold44

The T-6, one of the Trumpy Sea Hawks, and the Fletcher have been sold. List amended.

This is the last time I'll bump the thread. After next Sunday, if no one has called dibs on any of these kits, they'll no longer be up for sale.

Edited by eharrold44