New Colourful Aerobatic Planes Group Build ready to go

We need to get some sponsors going to spice this GB up!

You or the moderator need to contact potential sponsers. It can be great marketing for them , esp. if they sell products directly related to the group build.

Its all about knocking on doors. For my current group build ***GHOST TOWN*** I emailed a good dozen sponsors. Some answered right away and confirmed their help. One emailed me back a couple months later. I had another who contacted me to BECOME a sponsor!!!! That never happened before!

It also helps if you can help market them in every post you make. See the banner below?

:D, I've had a conversation with Ron (bashace) and he's willing to offer a $100 gift voucher to SprueBrothers and I'm going to try to arrange a $100 gift voucher to Frontline Hobbies. This is admittedly an Australian store but the voucher is for A$100 so you'll be getting a bit more value for your voucher. I'll see about paying the postage myself if the winner lives O/S.

Frontline Hobbies is Australia's biggest hobby shop and they do do a lot of business on line and internationally but I'm willing to provide the postage myself.

:cheers:,

Ross.

• 1 month later...