OK first order of business THANK YOU TO ALL THE SPONSORS

Please click on their banners to visit their stores

header.jpg

vagabond_logo.png

sign.gif

logo100.jpg

ARC%20Signature2.jpg

Also we have ARC Iron Man that donated multiple kits for this raffle. Thank you

Any other members that wish to donate kits or other items to the raffle please PM Neo or Blunce (Make sure to read point #5 below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this is how it works

1. Only completed entries will be eligible for raffle prizes. All completed builds must be posted to the Display page by 11:59pm EST on June 30, 2012 to be eligible for the raffle drawing.

2. Raffle drawing to be held 1 week after the GB end date. Winners list will be posted to the Raffle Winners page once names have been drawn.

3. We will PM the winners with prize information.

4. Everyone with at least one entry posted to the Display page will be eligible to win a raffle prize. All eligible names will be place in "hat 1" and the prizes placed in "hat 2". First a name will be drawn, then a prize will be drawn to go with that name. If there are more prizes than there are people with at least one build, names of people with multiple entries will then be placed back into "hat 1" to be drawn for the remainder of the prizes. A maximum of 3 entries per person will be eligible for the drawing. So basically, everyone will have a chance to win at least one item before people with multiple entries (up to 3) can win again.

5. Prize donors are responsible for shipping costs. We do have international participation in this Group Build, so if you have an item to donate and wish to limit where you will ship to, please note that in your posting of the item(s) you are donating.

Edited by Neo
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok here is an update you dont want to miss!!!

Deployment Productions has just confirmed their raffle contribution !!

EDIT---

Sligh modification. neu from Deployment Productions came up with an even BETTER prize

:woot.gif:

we will be getting 3 prints for 3 winners!!

F-14/QS-01-A2

DS-F14/002

F-14/029-A2

Now go tho their web store and start drooling over what your gona get!! And for those that dont win the coupon you can still get 20% off prints by being an active ARC member

Deployment Productions Web store

I want to tank neu with Deployment Productions for is amazing donation

Happy modeling

Neo

Edited by Neo
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright guys

waiting on one final confirmation then we shall draw prizes!!

The good new is there at least 1 prize per finished entry!!! :woot.gif:

I saw a note today on another forum that Roy (IronMan) once again was in the hospital and just got out. So he may be a bit delayed but otherwise good to hear he's back around again.

Thats sad i really hope hes OK :pray:

But i Already have the kits here he sent them over with a package i bought from him last year

Thanks for letting me know