What in intend to build for the ghost town group build

Finish a model and MAYBE you might win a sheet from Diego. Then again maybe you won't!!!!!!

But as mentioned he IS one of 4 sponsers.

Finish a model? Yeah maybe that's I've been doing wrong..... :doh: :D

Edited by Johnopfor

I am switching my second build.

As Impact decals is now a sponsor I WILL OF COURSE be switching my kit decals to IMPACT DECALS for VMFA-531. Just as soon as the decals arrive.

I'll start this model as soon as I finish my Phantom for the Texas Group build.

hey phantom just looked in the official build list the macross A/c is a fictional plane not a phantom variant it looks a bit like an f-14 mated with an f-18, and i think i'm gonna drop the phantom as my second build and do a 1/72 emhar F3H in VF-61 colours instead.

Got a Revell 1/48 F-18F Super Bug just jumping to get in on this build. She'll be wearing VFA-2 colors (AeroMaster sheet)from the USS Abraham Lincoln. I started on the intakes and shot some white on the wheel hubs, other than that she's a box of parts that needs to get done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess this one could be a good choice :woot.gif: :

F-4ETM Phantom II of 112 Sqn THK "Devils":

112mavizemin.jpg

Yes I do think this is a good choice, I'll be building it in 72nd scale :woot.gif: It'll be a Hasegawa F-4E, with some Eduard PE, resin wheels, etc, etc......

Cheers,

Daniël

My contribution to this GB would be Hasegawa P-47D in 1/72 flown by Major G.T.Eaglestone. Here are the photos of Hasegawa model and picture of a real aircraft. The builld will be straigt OOB.

Has%2072%20P-47D%20bubble%20JS094.JPG

56040ac.jpg

Primož

Crap I just realized my F-16 I just started would qualify for this GB. I can start a new one here if need be. Just let me know phantom.

I saw your thread and your not too far along, which squadron markings are you doing that would qualify for this build?