Ghost town GB finished builds

Wow! The Blue Blasters Intruder looks great! Glad I've got 5 1/2 hours to finish the decals on my AC-130A. Cross your fingers that the old Microscale sheet doesn't shatter in the water. It's got a couple coats of liquid decal film on it, but you never know...

You can do it, who knows you might win a prize from............YOURSELF!!!!! :woot.gif:

You can do it, who knows you might win a prize from............YOURSELF!!!!! :woot.gif:

Does finishing a remodel of our master bath count? I can post pics of that! :bandhead2:

It's painted, futured, assembled. Just needs decals and a sealing coat.

If he does that he ONLY gets Vagabond decals for a prize!!!!

Would stink for him but that is a GREAT prize for EVERYONE else!!! Loved the VF-84 sheet and looking forward to their VF-111 soon to be released sheet. :thumbsup:

Great!!! And THAT's the end of the 3rd period, lots of great looking models completed here!!! Keep your sticks on the ice for the prize draw hopefully by the end of this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, she's finished! 1/48 Hobby Boss F3-H Demon of VF-61 Jolly Rogers OOB with the addition of scratch seat belts and AZ Models wing, rudder and canopy markings. Only a week or so late but better late than never! I hope you like it.

DSC06219.jpg

DSC06220.jpg

DSC06221.jpg

DSC06222.jpg

DSC06223.jpg

DSC06224.jpg

DSC06225.jpg

And with her younger brother

DSC06226.jpg

Regards

Andrew :cop:

I know that the GB is over but this may as well go in the final gallery anyway as Chris had been building during the course of the GB but only finished it tonight before heading off to bed. It's the old Monogram 1/48 F9F-2 Panther (built OOB) that he decided to do as the NMF Panther of VF-61 'Jolly Rogers' circa 1950 which was based aboard the USS Franklin D. Roosevelt and then USS Midway. This aircraft was flown by Lt. (later Lt.Cdr) Lawrence Cauble. The tail 'C' and stars and bars are from the spares box, the rest of the decals were designed by myself in consultation with Chris and printed by a friend to whom a huge amount of thanks goes to from both Chris and myself. For an old kit it has great detail.

DSC06227.jpg

DSC06228.jpg

DSC06229.jpg

DSC06230.jpg

DSC06231.jpg

DSC06232.jpg

DSC06233.jpg

DSC06234.jpg

If anyone is interested in these decals I can get some made up for you for approximately AUD$20 (minus the stars and bars)

Regards

Andrew :cop:

Wait how are they supposed to be able to see?

I forgot to take the masks off for the pics. :doh:

Sadly, it's back on my bench already - my 4 year old tried to move it off my desk, so she could play with her ponies. She dropped it and broke off the left wing, 2 props and the nose gear. If I wasn't going to Oshkosh this coming week, I'd have it fixed before our local IPMS meeting.