Sponsors for the ghost town GB

To win a "prize" you must complete a model and post photos.

The sponsors for this group build are:

Caracal Models

Fightertown decals

http://www.fightertowndecals.com/sitebuilder/images/index.html-42.png

Hi decals

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/ISL/Hi-Decal_Line/HI-Decal_Logo%20_450%20wide.jpg

Impact decals

IMPACT

Two Bobs decals

http://twobobs.net/

Vagabond decals

http://www.vagabonddecals.com/

I wish to GREATLY thank our sponsors, exact numbers of prizes are tba.

Edited by phantom
  • 3 weeks later...

IMPACT decals are now a sponsor!!!

They are offering three sheets from their collection. Really like their VMFA-531 sheet, going to have to get that one for myself!!

Edited by phantom

Check this out!!!!!!!

We now have 6 sponsors!!!!!!! That is a HUGE amount of prizes for completed builds!!!!!!!!!

FIGHTERTOWN decals have joined the party. They have LOTS of decals that also qualify (VF-84/103 for example) that you could build and maybe win a prize.

Thanks Brian!!!!!

• 4 months later...

Just sent an email (or PM) to all our sponsors reminding them the GB is ending soon. To be in the draw you need to have finished and posted your photos in the completed builds page.

Thanks again to all our sponsors!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Hi decals has confirmed 5 sheets. Winners choice, 1/72 or 1/48.

Caracal is sending some sheets this way to be dealt out.

Vagabonds confirms a couple sheets, but remember the very popular VF-84 F-4 sheet IS sold out.

The 6th sponsor, Impact is offering 4 sheets!!!!

Right now we have way more sheets then models. Finished builds posted in the "Finished builds" thread are eligble for a prize..........maybe 2 prizes...........maybe a puppy!!!!!!

All these sponsors have great decals from what I have seen on their sites, and should Chris and I win any decals we'd be quite happy to just get any with Jolly Rogers F4-N markings if they're available and donate/swap any others to anyone else that wanted them just for these so long as they're 1/48 scale.

A huge thanks to the sponsors for jumping on board with this GB.

Regards

Andrew :cop:

sad thing, the only sponsor who makes these decals sold out of VF-84 F-4 decals shortly after they were released.

Great decals I can tell you as I used them for my first build in this GB.

But having said that..........I still think there are hundreds of possible decals you could order from our 6 sponsors!!!

The draw for prizes will be a couple days after the first, which as EVERYONE knows is.........CANADA DAY!!!!!!! :yahoo:

We be going camping, so the draw will be when I get home. Unless the bears get me. :485c3a61:

sad thing, the only sponsor who makes these decals sold out of VF-84 F-4 decals shortly after they were released.

Great decals I can tell you as I used them for my first build in this GB.

Huh... Imagine that... Seems to be a couple of sheets set aside just for the group build raffle... Amazing what you can find when you organize your desk from time to time, isn't it?

Edited by MHaz

Huh... Imagine that... Seems to be a couple of sheets set aside just for the group build raffle... Amazing what you can find when you organize your desk from time to time, isn't it?

That's great news. :clap2: Although, now I have two decal sheets that I like. Both featuring Phantoms...imagine that! I guess my Tomcat fetish is going to turn into a Phantom fetish. :can-of-worms:

Denis

Edited by EX_Birdgunner

I think the draw will be later this week. One of the sponsors (I think) is mailing the draw prizes direct to me. The rest will be the regualr way.

1.Me letting YOU know you won. Here on this thread. ( If you completed a model and posted it in the finish builds section, then YOU all ready won)

2.Me drawing your name and a sponsor prize at random. It will be a equal amount of prizes distrubuted to all the winners. If there are left overs the guy that finished 5 builds might get a sheet. Might not, we'll see. (I hope there is left overs!!!!!!)

3.Me letting you know which prize you won. Here on this thread.

4.Me contacting the sponsors to let them know who won, so .........

5.YOU contacting the sponsor to pick your prize.

6. Me (in one sponsors case) or the sponsor mails your prize(s) to you.

7. You being a happy camper when your decal sheet shows up.