WarHammer 40K Figures

Nice ones Bob!

Good thought Bob, but I think ppl need to be better on commenting, so those who accidently look can see something is happening here.

I'm happy with a "look good" comment. I'll rather have that than none at all!

Cheers,

HÃ¥kan

Well, they don't do it for me, but I've a couple of Warhammer fans here & the older one thought they were way cool when I showed these to him. Nice going. #2 just gave it the thumbs up too.

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz

Thanks guys! Steve, tell the fans thanks for me. I worked on both of them for about 2 weeks. Lots of layering and washes. Hakan, you're right. I'll make more of an effort to comment in here. We need to show activity! I might build a 1/16 Tamiya German field commander next. We need more figures!!!!! And for all you aircraft only guys, planes don't fly themselves. Let's see some pilots or ground crew!!! Come on!!

Els, thanks for the complement, being good really has nothing to do with it. Being patient and the willingness to experiment is everything with these guys. Like I said in my previous post, I worked on them both for two weeks. I just kept trying stuff until I liked how they looked. I would paint some, drybrush, do washes and highlighting until I was happy with their look. I would do something, let it dry, and come back the next day to do a little more. Rome wasn't built in a day......