WTH happened - Mystery Solved

So there I was just cruisin around the board here, and all the sudden ARC has gone tiny. Everything seems to be about 25% smaller than it was. I wasn't doing anything with any settings or anything, just switching between forums when it happened. All other websites are normal size and leaving and coming back to ARC made no difference. I looked through My Settings and Profile dashboards and couldn't find anything that would facilitate changing screen resolution.

Anyone have a fix?

Edited by blunce

If you are using IE, look at the very bottom right of the screen and it should have a little magnifying glass icon with settings for percentages there. Click on the little down arrow next to that and click the 100% setting and it should go back to normal.

HTH!

Edited by twong

Try clearing your cache and reloading the page, if you haven't already. If that doesn't work, most browsers have a zoom option. Increasing it to 125% might do the trick.

I'll try the cache thing, but zooming the browser can't be the issue since I only have the problem here on ARC

If you are using IE, look at the very bottom right of the screen and it should have a little magnifying glass icon with settings for percentages there. Click on the little down arrow next to that and click the 100% setting and it should go back to normal.

HTH!

I'm using Chrome, and only place this is happening is here on ARC, all other sites pages are normal size.

So there I was just cruisin around the board here, and all the sudden ARC has gone tiny. Everything seems to be about 25% smaller than it was. I wasn't doing anything with any settings or anything, just switching between forums when it happened. All other websites are normal size and leaving and coming back to ARC made no difference. I looked through My Settings and Profile dashboards and couldn't find anything that would facilitate changing screen resolution.

Anyone have a fix?

Budget cuts.

I'll try the cache thing, but zooming the browser can't be the issue since I only have the problem here on ARC

I'm using Chrome, and only place this is happening is here on ARC, all other sites pages are normal size.

You are using Chrome, chrome has a zoom cache for every site you visit, it's not a global zoom like in IE. Go to the wrench icon while you are in the main ARC Forums, and move the zoom settings.

Glad you found the solution, blunce. Haven't had that problem with Chrome yet. Hopefully never.

BTW dkobayashi, which ear is the CTRL button? And where do I find the scroll wheel? :monkeydance:

mouse.jpg

Well, I'd say that would greatly depend on whether it was a boy or girl... That's all I'm saying.... :D