I guess I would be able to enter with an F-16XL then?

I know I have only a month to do it in, but I should be able to do so. :)

Yep. That would work. Don't feel bad. I'm way behind in my build.

Oh and I didn't edit your post like it says. I hit the wrong button. :bandhead2:

Wolfpack - so those disparaging comments I made of your mother didn't get removed then? :) (jokes)

Cheers

I spose I should have mentioned that the kit is 1/144 scale from Heller. Most of my stuff is 1/144. :)

It came with 3 paint (small acrylic Humbrol) pots. I don't think I will be using the colours.

Things I have noticed so far - all the Mk83s or Mk84s that the kit gets given - 8! on individual pylons.

I can already see that the decals are going to be an issue in terms of outline/colour. The white is off-set slightly which I will attempt to correct.

The engine intake looks pretty good, but the pieces need to be assembled on the lower fuselage instead of as a 3piece unit and then attached enmasse. It would destroy the pretty lines and mean a lot of filling on the exterior rather than a gap-fill in the not-obvious middle. (I will show pics in one thread)