Hi all, I saw a post back in 09 asking the same question to no avail so I am asking again. Are there any rescue hoists in 35th scale for blackhawk or huey? If not...is there an interest in them? I sit and stare at them all day in my office and I think about how to make a master to pass on to someone else to distribute. My only concern is doing the "heat sink" right in that scale. Any ideas for that problem, all those tiny little fins? Here is a LINK of one I would like to do. Thanks for the input. Dan

Academy's 1/35 MH-60G and MH-60L DAP kits both have the rescue hoist with jungle penetrator in them.

76528b198113617b6699f34c4baf.jpgAC_2217.jpg

I have used it a couple times.

Once modified for use on a US ARMY UH-1H Dustoff with the Jungle Penetrator:

UH-1HDustOffHuey107.jpg

UH-1HDustOffHuey115.jpg

UH-1HDustOffHuey117.jpg

And just the Jungle Penetrator on an USAF HH-60G SAR bird:

HH-60G011.jpg

Dragon's 1/35 UH-1H HEER helo also has a rescue hoist and a sling seat in it too.

10061957.jpg

10061957a.jpg

Let me know if you want one of the Academy hoists. I have a few extras and we can make a deal for one.

Edited by HeavyArty
  • 1 year later...

Hi all, I saw a post back in 09 asking the same question to no avail so I am asking again. Are there any rescue hoists in 35th scale for blackhawk or huey? If not...is there an interest in them? I sit and stare at them all day in my office and I think about how to make a master to pass on to someone else to distribute. My only concern is doing the "heat sink" right in that scale. Any ideas for that problem, all those tiny little fins? Here is a LINK of one I would like to do. Thanks for the input. Dan

Since it's only been 14 months - do you still have any rescue hoist?

Kevin Farrell

Academy's 1/35 MH-60G and MH-60L DAP kits both have the rescue hoist with jungle penetrator in them.

76528b198113617b6699f34c4baf.jpgAC_2217.jpg

I have used it a couple times.

Once modified for use on a US ARMY UH-1H Dustoff with the Jungle Penetrator:

UH-1HDustOffHuey107.jpg

UH-1HDustOffHuey115.jpg

UH-1HDustOffHuey117.jpg

And just the Jungle Penetrator on an USAF HH-60G SAR bird:

HH-60G011.jpg

Dragon's 1/35 UH-1H HEER helo also has a rescue hoist and a sling seat in it too.

10061957.jpg

10061957a.jpg

Let me know if you want one of the Academy hoists. I have a few extras and we can make a deal for one.

I can hook you up Kevin,(like that LOL!) I'll send two sets. PM me with an address and I'll get them out early in the week, Tues or Weds.

Happy Modeling,

Joe

Edited by Helo_Dud
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...