Alright first progress

Pulled out the airbrush and in lest than 20 mins tatam

p1030288i.jpg

This is going to be my first 100% airbrushed kit and man is it nice to have normally 3 coats would have taken me lot longer!!

Hehe thanks guys but here goes nothing

while cleaning up part i just noticed i got 2 sets of flaps/ailerons but there both for the LEFT side Cmon Hasegawa !!!

Well look like im going to have to email my friend at hobby services to get a replacement. They came trought with my FW190 that was missing parts hope they dont think im taking advantage!!

Depending on their response i might change up this build.

Cheers

Neo

• 2 weeks later...

OK fuselage was glued together last night with just a little trouble. i will probably be adding the lower wing section tonight and ill post some pics also

Cheers

Neo

Only if you're training that puppy to hold the light for you while you take photos.

true but that would be too easy and since i like good chalenges im training him to take the photos :woot.gif:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright got some work done

the plastic on this kit is not cooperating very well its leaving nasty seams that will require some work.

And my friend Murphy (creator of the law) decided to get me going on some seam filling on a RAISED detail kit so there goes all the rivets...

Ive installed the landing gear doo with some testor window maker so that onece the paint job is done ill just pull on them and apply them to the landing gear.

Also i applied a coat of primer so i can work on those seems

p1030312y.jpg

p1030313m.jpg

p1030315g.jpg

Top seem is nasty

p1030316bl.jpg

In comparison with a Hasegawa FW190F-8 the seams are non existent on this one.. So the problem is-int me

p1030318q.jpg

More to come

Cheers

Neo

After lots of work on this thing i think im going to put it back in its box.

All the sanding required to fix those seams has removed to much details. So this will become my rescribing and rivetting test dummy.

ive been eyeing my stash and will start a new tread with the selected project

choices

1/48 P-47

1/48 P-38

1/32 P-51D

Cheers

Neo

• 2 weeks later...