Revell B-52D Stratofortress 1/72

Boy oh boy Andy,that sure brings back memories of the one I built years ago in the same camo scheme.Oh yes indeed I must confess my talent was not as generous as yours ,a most superb job !!!

What happened to the one I built you ponder? Me and the lads blew it up with petrol and firecrackers... :cheers: Sorry one and all....we were just foolish skullywags.

Nice job Andy

Paul T

WOW!!!! Nice B-52. :cheers: :D

I have the same kit in my stash but I think I´m going to build it as the one that took the X-15 , what was the name "MOTHER ......something I can´t remember.

Anyway.....great job.

Nice BUFF!!!! :(

What decals are those?

Thanks for your compliments guys.

The Kit and decals was OOB, only adding plasticard bulkheads to the Gear bays.

This was a Christmas gift from our Business partners so I have been struggling to get it finished before next Christmas :worship: It seemed everytime I picked it Id either knock a wheel off or scratch the paint. :thumbsup:

Magic

yep the Cat was the Hase I just finished. Just thought Id plonk that and the Spit for a size ref.

Edited by Andy Mullen

Andy your BUFF looks Sweet,

Im really gald to see it finished. And good to see that thoes ejection hatch windows turned out soo good. Hope for my bravo 52 yet aye!

Cheers,

James.

Nice Job Andy!, i am not fan of camo schemes but i have to admit that you did real good job on painting the model.

Your 1/72 group shot looks very spiffy!, looks impresive.

But one question, what happened to tail plane of B-52??

something dosent looks right.

Ive got 4 of these kits on me now, i do remember building my first one yrs back, and man that took me 15hrs to put whole thing togather without paint and decals at that time..I had no consept of painting these models in those yrs...

Sam747