Finnish Mig-21F & 2xMig-21 Bis - RAF's Arctic Jaguar

good progress! What kit is this second MiG? Do you always build in-flight models? I must admit, seeing the birds in two-ship formations looks rather great.

I'm glad you like it Sebastijan! Yea i try to build my most models in flight so they can have more tolerance in handling(gears break easy).I also like em more that way because you can see the real siluette of the planes.I also try to pair them in formations. :salute:

Mig-21 bis is revell kit (diagostini) rebox from matchbox.Molds are matchbox

http://www.matchboxkits.org/product_info.php?products_id=54

Edited by Amen

I've often had to retouch the camouflage patten after removing the masks form my builds .

Sometimes I forget to allow for the thickness of the strip of rolled blu-tac and the patten is slightly too small in a couple of sections . It's a little annoying when it happens and I alway's get a little cranky with myself but it just a matter of re-masking a few area's and airbrushing a few extra coats of paint .

Your builds are looking great Amen .

John

So im not the only having hard times with it :)

1st time i used the blue tack technique went terrific.(on f-23) On this jag i have failed :explode:

It needs practice practice practice,thin strips and vertical airbrushing :D

Edited by Amen

Thank you janman and Sebastian :cheers:

Sebastijan we have a Russian group build in our forum here.We would be proud if you participate with some build. :coolio:

A zvezda mig-21 is also build by tito here here if you like to watch. :salute:

About me now, i want to build a finnish twin seater mig-21.I think it is UM.But i didnt make a research for what kit yet.Any suggestions would be helpfull.

Sebastijan we have a Russian group build in our forum here.We would be proud if you participate with some build. :coolio:

hm, I don't speak Greek - would posting in English be OK? I hope Google translator will help me with translating greek page to English :D

hm, I don't speak Greek - would posting in English be OK? I hope Google translator will help me with translating greek page to English :D

Post in english and if is there anything you want to ask i/we can help you. :coolio: