Somebody prove to me this isn't Donnie Osmond...

I hear Donny paid off some geneticist to perfect the art of cloning... and now has a clone in the singing business catering to prepubescent girls. It goes around singing unbelievably crappy songs.

bieberdonny.jpg

UGH!

More like Bizarro Donny Osmand. His eyes are too bugeyed and his teeth are too big. Plus, he doesn't look like he's been spraying his hair with Aquanet either. ;)

Frankly, after seeing him and his blond "action figure" brother to the other side of the equally spaced out woman, I am thinking of what Eddie Murphy once said... "Keep your kids AWAY from the Ken Doll!"

And yes, Justin Bieber does indeed look like a Donny clone. Question is, is he a little bit country AND a little bit rock and roll?

Edited by Jay Chladek

That was ****ing hilarious Wayne. I love that song, but had no idea Al had a video for it (or had Donny strutting some silly dance moves).

Hmmmm, makes me wonder if Donny Osmond and Bruce Campbell were seperated at birth. :D

Edited by Jay Chladek