1/72nd Helicopters for sale (Part2)

Hiya gang, time for a massive stash clearance (at least I hope to clear most of this mess out).

Take a look at the photos, call dibs in replies below, and we can work out the prices as it goes.

Many of the kits have extras, some may be incomplete (that's pretty rare), so I'll have to check the boxes as interest is expressed.

PLEASE post dibs in replies here, rather than burying me in PM's. I will respond as quickly as I can with details and prices.

Edited by RotorheadTX

Hiya gang, time for a massive stash clearance (at least I hope to clear most of this mess out).

Take a look at the photos, call dibs in replies below, and we can work out the prices as it goes.

Many of the kits have extras, some may be incomplete (that's pretty rare), so I'll have to check the boxes as interest is expressed.

PLEASE post dibs in replies here, rather than burying me in PM's. I will respond as quickly as I can with details and prices.

P1010281.jpg

P1010282.jpg

Interested in the Matchbox P-12E and the Zvezda Mi-8T. Will be at the San Antonio show if you want to finalize it there...

Adam

Wednesday AM update:

Thank you all for replying, PMs will go out this evening.

I didn't think anyone had interest in this stuff other than me; thanks for restoring my faith in humanity (semi-LOL).

There are a few more kits yet to be photo'd, then aftermarket brass/resin, then decals.

Please be patient, your cooperation will be appreciated and rewarded.

Wednesday evening update:

I've taken down the images, and will post new ones tomorrow (or so).

The kits have been flying off the shelves, and I need to revise the displayed list of remaining items.

Thanks for all of the interest! I must admit that I'm stunned by how many have gone already.

Thanks to all!

Tony