1/72 MB.339 30mm Gun Pods

Hey Guys,

I'm just starting this post in the hope there may be some interest in a project myself and a colleague are just about to complete;

30mm Gun Pods for the Aermacchi MB.339 as used primarily by the Argentine Navy during the Falklands/Malvinas war of 1982

One pod is complete with the second nearing completion, they are very well detailed and should be ready in the next few weeks.

We are toying with the idea of pairing these Gun Pods with recently finished Zuni Rocket pods..

Would love to hear some of your thoughts on this subject..

Thanks in advance

Roy :)

I would be interested in both, depending on price of course. :) I have several of the Supermodel kits and this would be a nice addition to a future build.

Will they be easily available in the US or will they be coming from outside the US?

Sounds like a a good ide, but the Zuni rockets.... are the hasagawa's that bad ??

Bo

I would be interested in both, depending on price of course. :) I have several of the Supermodel kits and this would be a nice addition to a future build.

Will they be easily available in the US or will they be coming from outside the US?

Hey Guys,

I'm just starting this post in the hope there may be some interest in a project myself and a colleague are just about to complete;

30mm Gun Pods for the Aermacchi MB.339 as used primarily by the Argentine Navy during the Falklands/Malvinas war of 1982

One pod is complete with the second nearing completion, they are very well detailed and should be ready in the next few weeks.

We are toying with the idea of pairing these Gun Pods with recently finished Zuni Rocket pods..

Thanks in advance

Please let me know, thank you.

Adam

Definitely interested Roy.

Any idea of price and release date?

Not sure about the Zuni rocket pods. How much of an improvement could they be over the Hasegawa ones? Would producing them be really justified? Only a pic could solve the mistery! :lol:

Cheers,

Jorge.

Edited by f4h1phantom

are the hasagawa's that bad ??

Yes. Hasegawa's LAU-10 pods in their "US rockets and bombs" set are woefully underscale.

Fujimi's A-4 series (apart from, AFAIK, the A-4B and C boxings which have AGM-12B Bullpups and the TA-4 kits which have just the fuel tanks) all have a pretty decent pair of LAU-10s.

Cheers,

Andre

• 4 months later...

Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance

Dear,

please, interest me one pair of these pods. Can you contact me like say me how I can obtain with you?

Regards and THANKS,

Claudio Moura

• 9 years later...